[✓] The Fae Realm

WuHanXianShi14

latest?cb=20140117160814

I'll be contacting you about a fae race, keep an eye on your PMs!!

leo i sometimes wonder whether you actually like the abuse 

I like this idea grinning face

There have been events held in the Eternal Forest which has been named as the Aspects realm, is there any sort of explaination or compromise to this?

I like the lore btw, it's a lot more developed than anything before. I would like to know sort of it's existance to other RP events in 'Aspects realm'

hey thats pretty good

This looks very, very nice. +1

why is the thread composed of positivity? i sense some deleted posts

write these in as evil and i'll support this so hard

Wait would Satyroi and Cervitaurs still be right back playable just in the mortal realm?

I like it, but I don't think the imp-people necessarily are a good fit. I'd prefer if they just didn't exist, so there wasn't a 'civilization' in this realm. Or atleast, they get knocked down to the same level as the satyrs and cervitaurs.

Which also reminds me of the few statements about the Imp people hunting and gettng mad at the cervitaurs and satyrs-- If this is a realm of eternal balance, should the Aspects not be like 'whoa Imps simmer the **** down m8?' Like the statement 'have seen better days' implies there is some upset in the balance, which the Aspects would want to maintain in their own realm, no?

Also, you missed Dryads-- They've gotta fit somewhere.

Oh and more mention of Nemiisae please :)

Also also, I feel like it should be clarified more on who gets to go to the Fae Realm when they die- Is it like a heaven for followers of the Aspects (even if they aren't Druids), or is it more like some Mormon heaven where only the 144,000 blessed get to go i.e. Druids?

But I like the lore a lot. Druid lore should be more fleshed out. It is only a good thing. I can think of so many Druid-esque events that could come about because of this.

And I guess as an aside, but could someone link me like 'realm' lore? Like there's the mortal plain, the void, the spirit realm, the Eternal Forest, but what else?'

edit- yeah what grim said although maybe not that lore but a 'trickster' type thing would be much cooler than how the Imps are currently IMO. Hard to take a bunch of midget baby snatchers seriously.