[✓] The Fae Realm

WuHanXianShi14

This seems like a perfect environment to use for events.

+1

3 hours ago, mitto said:

There have been events held in the Eternal Forest which has been named as the Aspects realm, is there any sort of explaination or compromise to this?

I like the lore btw, it's a lot more developed than anything before. I would like to know sort of it's existance to other RP events in 'Aspects realm'

That detail can be lampshaded couldn't it? 

27 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

It's in discussion currently, though as far as I can tell, the fae realm will serve as the main region within the Eternal Forest. Since, as per the canonized Eternal Forest, it's meant to be the largest Aengudaemonica realm. That being said, the remainder of the Eternal Forest (I.e: druid heaven and all that crap) will surround the fae realm area.

Though I think it's still in discussion; Sky and Leo are working on it I believe!

v. nice!!

This is the most interesting thing I've ever read, I had lots of fun reading this.

+1

2 hours ago, Slothtastic said:

Wait would Satyroi and Cervitaurs still be right back playable just in the mortal realm?

Ya they will, just imagine these ones as the slightly wilder cousins of the ones that you play, who live in another world 

3 hours ago, (((Space))) said:

I like it, but I don't think the imp-people necessarily are a good fit. I'd prefer if they just didn't exist, so there wasn't a 'civilization' in this realm. Or atleast, they get knocked down to the same level as the satyrs and cervitaurs.

Their 'civilization' isnt as we know it. Their architecture is the nature itself, homes hidden/weaved into the flora. They have a complex hierarchy, but even a wolf pack has that.

Which also reminds me of the few statements about the Imp people hunting and gettng mad at the cervitaurs and satyrs-- If this is a realm of eternal balance, should the Aspects not be like 'whoa Imps simmer the **** down m8?' Like the statement 'have seen better days' implies there is some upset in the balance, which the Aspects would want to maintain in their own realm, no?

Eternal balance doesn't mean that everyone is happy and sings kumbaya together, the nature of well, nature, is that things are hunted and killed. Animals defend their territory, et cetera. The Aspects would likely step in if a creature was being hunted to extinction (even then, maybe it deserves extinction?) but other than that, conflict isnt some outlying issue to them but just a core part of a wild world. It's a darwinian plane of existence.

Spoiler

Also, you missed Dryads-- They've gotta fit somewhere.

Dryads are wood elves though, and elves are a descendent race so have to have been birthed in the mortal realm. Its possible the whole magic/amber seed thing that they go through is because of some innate wood elf connection to the fae realm or something. I'll brainstorm, but if you have ideas let me know.

Spoiler

Oh and more mention of Nemiisae please :)

i put in a race of giant spider people and a land of eternal night. read between the lines you schmuck

Also also, I feel like it should be clarified more on who gets to go to the Fae Realm when they die- Is it like a heaven for followers of the Aspects (even if they aren't Druids), or is it more like some Mormon heaven where only the 144,000 blessed get to go i.e. Druids?

As of now its just druids, as that seems to be what the pre-existing lores for the Eternal Forest claim. This can change though given willingness/ideas.

Hard to take a bunch of midget baby snatchers seriously.

That's kind of the point, they're meant to be deceiving. I'm gonna read grims lore and im always happy to add on other people's work to mine in collaboration, but the Imps are most likely here to stay. I wrote them based off the general idea of OG "elves" from germanic mythology

Otherwise, thanks for your feedback. Its appreciated. And as a general statement to everyone, I wanna remind people that none of my lore is static. It's designed to be built upon, collaborated with, etc. so if you have any ideas or lore of your own which is similar to this, I encourage you to reach out to me.

3 hours ago, GrimReaper98 said:

write these in as evil and i'll support this so hard

I actually mulled over the idea of adding a leprechaun race in, I like this and I'll give it some thought. shoot me ideas on how to implement them into Fae Realm lore if you have any

Interesting to read and good lore +1

Edited by LeoRabbit99

+ Ethereal Forest = Fae realm yes.

+ More Fae, especially a dominant folklore-fairy type Fae.

+ Music magic for the Fae.

+ Actual map.

+ Doesn't overcomplicate or apply restraints to existing concepts, but instead adds new ones.

+ Can't wait to help add more stuff, hit me up yo.

- No changelings to replace the babies they took, but I guess that can be talked about later.

- Adults could be useful to fairies for servants and dancing partners and exotic wives, as seen in irl folk tales.

- Does this piece invalidate mine? :c

- Didn't include me in writing it, I tried asking around for a while but couldn't find anyone working on it. :c

- Nemiisae is a real Aspect.

+1

Edited by TheCritsyBear

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.