Pieman

[Denied]Pieman's Trial Application

+1, all of my friends (my only friends ;(  ) think this person will be great for this position. Peer pressure.

The only qualm I have with this application is that your wording makes it seem that you to have the belief of Gm being a "higher" staff position. The only sort of hierarchy we have in staff would be trial, member, manager, director, and lastly administrator. Just remember to keep in mind that Gms hold no authority over anyone else and simply have their own set of tasks as with any other team.

As someone who has worked closely with Pie on both the AT and FM team, I can attest that he is a dedicated staff member. He soars past quota when reviewing whitelist applications and I'm sure he'll show the same amount of consistency when it comes to completely his tasks as a Gm. I surely hope we don't lose him at a hard working AT member if he gets this position, because he's just a great person overall. You would do good for your team by taking him aboard. 

Pieman is a chill dude. He would be a good pick +1

He's a nice guy, haven't shown me any reason why he shouldnt be allowed to at least try!
+1

44RBW.gif

Tried to fornicate with my left car mirror.

(But for real great guy, orcs were doing well under him too so I don't see any reasons why he should be denied realy +1)

I would give this fancy font and size and whatnot, but I'm on my phone and can't be bothered. From Pie's previous work, and being his manager for a few months, he is truly a hard working individual who exceeds standards by a large amount. Although, he has recently gone into hiatus for personal problems, I've no doubt in my mind with his return he will return to his prior glory, and perhaps even improve. Good luck, Pie.

Dedicated +1

Article_2235860_162252f6000005dc_513_306x423.jpg

Edited by Yollyy