[✓] Celestialism: Minor adjustments & amendment

To begin I would like to say that these past few months have made doing anything I meant to do impossible. Namely the fact that I was aiming to post this late February but alas here we are. Progress is the only way forward!

I am here to adjust one thing and amend another. Here goes!

Refueling Bound Arcanist Stones:

What it was:

Only a practitioner of transfiguration can refuel an arcanist stone. Additionally the mage must be one of the individuals bound to the specific stone.

What it will be:

Only a practitioner of transfiguration can refuel an arcanist stone. If the mage is not one of the individuals bound to the stone they must exert double the mana to refuel the stone.

Why:

Life is hard sometimes and people are sometimes forced away or need to take breaks from the server. This is my case and I had to halt my LOTC activities for awhile. It is unfair to those attached to the roleplay of the Celestialist since Arcanist Stones currently crumble away if you don't refuel them every month. 

Teaching:

What it was:

A tier 5 Arcanist can undergo the imbuement ritual done by a Celestialist with a TA. The Celestialist will then be instructed in each of the feats.

What it will be:

A tier 5 Arcanist can undergo the imbuement ritual done by a Celestialist with a TA suffering from a drought of mana for one elven week before either being taught each feat or self-teaching. 

OR

A tier 5 Arcanist who is also a tier 5 transfigurationist may apply for a self-teaching app with proof of knowledge to undergo the imbuement process but also suffer from an extended drought of mana lasting 2 elven weeks.

Why: 

All Arcanists who want access should get access and if you have chosen the two necessary magics used in Celestialism you should have the right to continue on. If you don't have a teacher then you can take some extra time being magicless as compensation. You still require all the necessary evidence to justify being self-taught but may use the "Shepherd's Calling" as your initial spark of motivation. The "Shepherd" basically let all other Arcanists know what was going on and it is up to each individual to figure it out from there. 

In addition I have almost completed my guide and it will be up in 1-2 more days (have to format it) which will be a useful tool for those self-teaching. It will be added onto this existing guide for all things Arcanism. In addition x2 I can either continue being the one to catalog and control new celestials to ensure that they are both appropriate and rped correctly or the MT can have each individual celestial applied for as a MART. Thanks for reading!

24 minutes ago, Sir K Andruske said:

Why:

Life is hard sometimes and people are sometimes forced away or need to take breaks from the server. This is my case and I had to halt my LOTC activities for awhile. It is unfair to those attached to the roleplay of the Celestialist since Arcanist Stones currently crumble away if you don't refuel them every month. 

rip zhaitan 2017-2017 [*]

10 minutes ago, meg said:

rip zhaitan 2017-2017 [*]

All pre-existing celestials had their timers put on hold. When I get the time to update the list their timers will be reset. So you are all good yo. At least for another month that is.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.