Another Fine Addition

InfamousGerman

Tg5QED0suusunB2y3fupaos-auwHVqyJMTrAwC4ArhUI4gTfUlcE7op3YR-Xpsg4Eof7z0LcmKN7Cf4H2qjSI2hg-j7JG9vROaf9ZNZQwK3mpKoc3ecnPwTZ6vNJaSpa-U09kbzx

“Curonia Delenda Est.”

-Harren of Metterden, before the battle of Rothswood, 1612.

Windmor had been decrepit and unused for years after its’ seizure and fall of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. The castle had fallen into disrepair after a tenure of neglect by the lords of House Errmark. It’s lord, Gareth, had joined the Greyspine coalition in its efforts to eliminate House Staunton’s claim to the North of Tahn. However, they violated the agreement to return the castle its rightful owner and sought to give it over to men whom had never set foot in the North before. Like the Palaiologi usurpers before them, they too would meet the same fate, for the tide washes the tendrils of traitors away all the same and restore the castle to its rightful owner, Peter Francis.

WARCLAIM

Tier Chosen: 1

Type of Battle: Siege

Date and Time: Saturday 6/3/17, 5 EST

Side A[Initiators]

Kingdom of Ruska

Side B[Receivers]

House Errmark

Location and boundries:

Direct Area:

36l36aXowvajnAk2dUsgVU74vAgI4VRu0xJ4hnKdEvP60RdgJ_1mCPS2RGGdoPe9zarhmtvaw27EkG4Qf5E8s26iHwkXcOBMz9dP9d_xlI8sat4Sio002HiKhnCQ8JIPnwA834NK

Surrounding area of the battlefield for reference to location:

-efAFog29e_C-W2wVdLqi9exf-rkBi-w7CFgoaIsyqC2_RvM68UcoR9wcXSitHqJkO5CoqSCtI_Ea6Wf5xLb61ah9StOBwBPOTlP7MZduqO2GndWxz8nfS9Jj_4MnIuzdiiTS17K

Terms of Victory

VICTORY FOR THE ATTACKERS:

Defending forces are killed or driven from the battlefield, or forced into an underground lair from which they would no longer be able to defend the castle.

VICTORY FOR THE DEFENDERS:

Attacking forces are all killed or driven from the battlefield.

Upon Victory for…

Side A: The Kingdom of Ruska captures Windmor and ‘newvanirregion’ and PRO is transferred as such.

Side B: The Kingdom of Ruska cannot launch another offensive for 2 weeks, House Errmark may declare a counter skirmish.

Rules

Only members of the region ‘newvanirregion’ may assist the defenders.

V3Mug3QOejEwPu4qryC13yhlVelK8ZCCY8Kjf7eayShLCcWwbO0kigk6QSosrOLEZGAcNUWNHYqIC3zXX1d8VTlgv5TnuMJTA-6sFxv8KwWlLiX2SPHyDlQXZYLmUvAA2fOYav9Q

The region may not be further edited after this warclaim is posted.

No status switching.

No golden apples.

No one day alts.

If a side does not show they forfeit the battle.

Gareth, having received word of an approaching army, begins dispatching letters. Watching his couriers move with haste both through the Dwed passes and across the shimmering, Northern sea, he begins to think of what he will have for dinner that night.

((Hello. I am defending PRO of Windmor.

1. You cannot immediately siege me, as both the tile my fort is on (a27) and the nearby stronghold of 'courlandfort1' are not owned by you. You're going to have to get either permission to use their lands or skirmish me around 'courlandfort1'.http://imgur.com/a/QkUiz

2. My allies will be able to assist me as not only do I border the sea and possess a suitable harbour, but Windmor castle (and my region as a whole) overlook/defend a strategic passageway through to Urguan. Through either way I could be reinforced and supplied.

3. I am able to edit the region as its a castle I'm currently inside, with building materials? I could definitely suit it up whilst your army marches towards it.

4. Can we not have it at 5EST? I'm aware there are other battles going on that day, but if you can't manage something like 4EST then come back the week after.

5. I like warzones. Let's have one, yeah?))

Edited by ImperialRoyalist