[Complete]BUYING ARTIFACTS, ANYTHING COOL FOR F A T MINA

senor_tortuga

[!]All across Axios from the scummy sewers of Sutica to the high Towers of the racist high elven cities would be posters, the poster would be made of a fibrous paper and the text would be drawn with a dark substance ashen in origin. It would read as follows.

Hello people of Axios, from the frigid north to the sunbathed lands of Haria, I am a humble bald man in search of your belongings! But do not fret for I will pay for them, i am not a crook who will hold a knife to your throat and beg of your mina, but a man who is willing to pay F A T mina for your goods!

The items that I am looking for would fit under many categories, first off if you are a poacher or any man of that sorts I do not want your goods, instead send me a note with your name and your likeness on it so I way just take your poached animals. Now besides that any R E S P E C T A B L E descendant if you have anything druidic in nature or books pertaining to druidic things send a bird to Sutica, addressed to The Bald Man. I mean i will buy anything you have if it is a nice relic, but beware i will not buy much pertaining to the void so keep that in mind. But I will make exceptions in certain cases.

((Pretty much send me a bird over the forums or in-game if i am on about your ****, I will buy ANYTHING if i like it and keep in mind F A T money for these goods. Also please do not complete this trade for a while so people know i am still buying I WILL ALWAYS BE BUYING))

Golmaak offers up a simple stick, nothing special about it just a stick. "This is the Stick of the Trees! 500 minas!"

A lone Graven lost in a forest laugh hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- No."

"how much is phat mina," asks val

1 minute ago, senor_tortuga said:

"Depends on what ye got" Says a bald man who somehow heard the mans question

"what do u wanna give for a sword that goes ELECTRIC"

"It's your lucky day. With me now is a custom Hochmiester Mirtok action figure."

1 minute ago, Gusano Arentonio said:

"what do u wanna give for a sword that goes ELECTRIC"

The bald man would sputter in an infuriated frenzy "get outta 'ere with yer voidal. . ." The bald man would let spittle fly as he spoke with great ANGER "PAGAN SWORD. Ah mean Ah would buy a warhammer that does that. . ."

FER SIX HUNDED MINAE

Just now, senor_tortuga said:

The bald man would sputter in an infuriated frenzy "get outta 'ere with yer voidal. . ." The bald man would let spittle fly as he spoke with great ANGER "PAGAN SWORD. Ah mean Ah would buy a warhammer that does that. . ."

"oh well here that sucks"

"How do we know you won't just take our artefacts and just not pay us?" Garsto asks.

3 minutes ago, Anadunae said:

"How do we know you won't just take our artefacts and just not pay us?" Garsto asks.

Because the skygods will banish me from the isles if I do