Harvest Guard recruitment has Reopened!!!

Golden_Richards

I'm not here to apply as I applied in game to some sort of high ranking official, and was accepted; but to leave a notice. After I was accepted, I was given a house. I can't edit it though due to not having permissions..some of the others told me to post here.

IGN: LetsplayCmansez

There's a sign on my house too, with my character name.

Char's name is Mugs.

My house is on the second floor down, near a shop. I'm on the notice board, too.

Yes there is a list of new recruits that are in need of perms. sadly I haven't seen Richard around in a while but i will get him to sort it as soon as possible.

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

Character Name:

Kaneous

IRL Age:

Stats:

((My stats are at 0 because the stats are broken)) My In-Game skill on the other hand is excellent. I spend my life farm wheat and melons for my shop and food supply. I have fought many wars and survived many battles, so my sword experience is very impressive.

Experience with others groups in Ageis:

I am in many groups that guard the streets of bandits. I am going to be recruited into Oren Guard and Oren Military very near in the future. I am also in such guilds as Rangers of the Forest, Knight of the West, Knights of the North, Holmes, Lunvara Workers Guild, and a few more.

You seem to have quite a bit of experience under your belt but if you are intending to join the Oren Guards or any of the other guilds do not bother applying.

If you are joining Golden Harvest you cannot be in any other military or workers Guild.

MC Name: andyboy124

Char Name: Luke Bradshawe

IRL Age: 17

Stats: Swordsmanship: 46

Lumberjack: 9

Mining: 22

Cooking: 4

Excavation: 28

Farming: 12

Wrestling: 16

( stats aren't working so this is all i could remember )

Experience with other groups in Aegis: To be honest, i wasn't ever in any other guilds. Although, i was a sergeant in the Oren guard, then the lieutenant of Snowy Fields, and then i was a ranger of Alstion.

Recruitment is on hold until future notice.

However I will still accept PM applications if you have some unique skills that makes you qualified to work with us.

I would like to work as a guard. I recently joined the server and I want to be part of something. The skills are currently disabled/broken (I'm not sure) so until this point I haven't raised a single skill. ^^

MC Name: Zevedeoc

Char Name: Thorn

IRL Age: 20

Stats: -Currently disabled-

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I'm very new to Aegis so I haven't worked with any groups yet.

I'm not here to apply as I applied in game to some sort of high ranking official, and was accepted; but to leave a notice. After I was accepted, I was given a house. I can't edit it though due to not having permissions..some of the others told me to post here.

IGN: LetsplayCmansez

There's a sign on my house too, with my character name.

Char's name is Mugs.

My house is on the second floor down, near a shop. I'm on the notice board, too.

I told Lord Richard to get you perms this morning and he said he already had. But he tried again anyway so you should definitely have them.

MC Name: Madhogwolf

Char Name: Talrog

IRL Age: 14

Stats: None they are not working

Experience with other groups in Aegis: None I just want to get into the game as soon as possible

MC Name: Deadmoon81

Char Name: Moon

IRL Age: 14

Stats: Stats are down so I can not tell.

Experience with other groups in Aegis: I have little to no experience with other guilds but I am helping Maximus, Overseer of this guild, with building the guild in Verge. He suggested that I apply to the guild so here I am!

Hope To see you soon!

MC Name: Deadmoon81Char Name: MoonIRL Age: 14Stats: Stats are down so I can not tell.Experience with other groups in Aegis: I have little to no experience with other guilds but I am helping Maximus, Overseer of this guild, with building the guild in Verge. He suggested that I apply to the guild so here I am!Hope To see you soon!

thats an excellent idea travel to our HQ west of Alkazar to finish your interview.

I support this.

confused

I meant that I support his application. He has already proven himself to be an asset to the guild.