Imi's Tailoring shop

Imi

IGN: GaiaLoTC

Skin details: The Character will soon be coronated as the Elven Dominion's High Princess. You're free to stylize it however you like, so long as it conveys the sense of Nobility. It does, however, need a crown, preferably made from flora and other natural items. Below, in the reference The large feathered cloak is seen to be red, however, I would like it to be a green colour, with a golden trim. If possible, could a separate version of the skin be made with a mask like the one in the picture or something similar? I'll also let you decide if you want the hood up or down.

As for the dress itself, I don't think I want it to show shoes of any kind, so it can just go straight to the bottom. It'll be made out of fine silks and some fur inlaid to the dress for warmth. Also, her hair should be tied up as well, so that none of her hair goes down onto the torso.

HMU if you have any questions or need anything clarified!

References: 1aa5fdc698ec4fa9856addf19eca2b1d--fantas 1d74d645ff60baf5e35e6110a5b1f57f.png

Skype (for communication): GaiaLoTC

We can discuss payment as well! I know it's pretty complicated, so let's talk something out.

IGN:Quintessenial_

Skin details: My upcoming character is a ginger, so I wanna put her in something nice but simple since I'm not creative.. I'm thinking just a pale blue.. not tooo much off the shoulders.

References: https://imgur.com/a/qZz8o ((You're looking for the simple dress at the bottom, I wanna see if I can make #2))

Skype (for communication): 

Th'RabbitRyder (MindProbe/Hot_Hands)

xezzari

((I apologize for the long name.)

Discord: Thanksgiving Leftovers #1688

IGN: the1bow

Skin details: The character is a dark elf and if you are going off the reference image I’ve provided I’d esseiemtially like the design from the pic done as a dark elf. This would ideally include, the hair (style and charms), eye patch, cloak with gold bauble things  and undergarment etc. the bottoms can be rather basic with boots, whatever’s easy. Pretty much just a dark elf version of the pic. The beard I’m neither here nor there about, if it works sweet if not all good. Red eye as well please.

References: https://www.pinterest.co.kr/pin/355291858073932371/?amp_client_id=POB72787NYZ5g6G-vUWavqoWgqlKiXlIwL69I6YOU2A3IAIHacjhUQGr2BtHK8uV&mweb_unauth_id=1076e8acca7bf063a8529f0ae08dbe5b

Skype (for communication): I don’t have skype but much discord is yeahthe1bows#3497 if that helps

IGN: Xipios

Skin details:A Wood Elf who wanders alone but joined the Guild of the Goldenhand, has a green elven tribal sign on his right eye and a scar across his left eye with a eye patch or a half mask covering the eye

References:

Dont have skype only discord: Xipios#2072

483aaeb34d6f49d2a60ef171cbdfdba5.jpg

male_elven_archer_by_vynthallas_d3ehotf-pre.jpg

Edited by Xipios