Pirate Group Discussion.

Dylanslywolf

Pirate Group Idea: 

Hey, I'd like to talk about a cool/fun idea I've been thinking about for a little while. The idea of a Pirate Group sounds really fun  to me honestly, so I've checked the forums and  I couldnt find any pirate groups (If there are any please message me  about it) so I've decided to make a post here seeing how many people would be interested in  the idea and role play aspect of a Pirate Group. Obviously there are boundaries that need to be kept as too  not break lore to much, but I could see a pirate group composed up of misfits and villains fitting well into the lore of Lotc. While being a Pirate You would still speak your race's language, but have a slight pirate-ish accent (Basically more R's) and you would either be an outcast or rarely associate with your race. As you would expect a pirate group is mostly a villain group, so it could bring about some really fun rp without  it being strictly "this race vs this race ".  Well anyway my point is, I could see this as a really fun way to gather a bunch of outcast persona's/ villains and throw a bit of a fun twist on it. 

I don't have a pirate group atm, but thats why this discussion exists, I'd like to see how many people would be interested in joining a pirate group/ like the idea. If I get enough positive feedback, ill start working on making a pirate group in Lotc (I'd be more than happy to join a pirate group that already exist) , I am aware that 1.12 is the next update, and in that update parrots will be added into the game, and hopefully the server aswell {Parrot Rp = Best Rp}.  But please give me some feedback here, if I get negative feeback ill scrap the idea, but if it gets positive feedback ill work on making the group, and then making a proper post  on the group.

{ IGN: ThiccKing }

EDIT: I've heard alot about  @joey calabreeni so Im going to attempt to join his group. 

Thx for the feedback  :D.

Image result for Pirate Ship Art

Edited by Dylanslywolf

Idk i would rather like to play as some bandit... that might just be though

I play a pirate chef

I like this idea and i give you a +1 the only problem is i dont have any slots to play one :) ill keep a close watch this this post, if this becomes a thing i am gana cunsider a slot

I'd be down for this, although I sadly don't have any spare persona slots :(

Mind expand upon this idea little? Maritime villain rp sounds interesting if that is what you're going for. Would this group pillage port towns?

@joey calabreeni is the man for you, anyone interested in piracy on the seven seas, hit him up!

There have been a few pirate groups in the past such as Grabthar's crew aboard the Obsidian Flame (him being the most notable) and even in Anthos there was a pirate cove (that was sadly pretty much abandoned) however the problem is that unfortunately the staff over the years have repeatedly made it hard for people to conduct villainy for actual villain rp'ers such as thieves and pirates by repeatedly fixing the rules to suit defenders, such as not being able to unlock chests (which would be a very important thing for pirates and thieves) and I get that you can do it on heists but bloody hell you're allowed like 4 slots and you can't take more than half a stack of anything. The staff have really ruined villainy RP, and I also think it'll be hard to find a staff member who will world edit around your ship constantly (especially with the modreq waiting time because GM's prefer to RP then to answer modreq's and help other people's RP) but anyways that's just my two cents on it, whilst I really hope you make a Pirate group because it will honestly be so fun for you if done right and I'd love to see it successful, unfortunately pirate and thieves groups haven't been around since Anthos due to the very reason that staff have ruined it for all of us with their excessive rules 

6 hours ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

gana cunsider

Well I decided to go threw with making the pirate, but intill I can save enough minas/ can find the right place, a pirate ship will not be in the works. so for now im looking for a place to live, or if you know of any open water areas, for sale that i could build a ship on please msg me.

{IGN ThiccKing}

Edited by Dylanslywolf

My character used to be part of some navy enterprise and now he wants to be a rogue pirate. He is trying to become one as we speak and that's basically his ambition. If you want to join he will be making posters once he gets a ship made.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.