[Complete]SHOP AUCTION - Sutica

SeventhCircle

Shop Auction in Sutica

XgemGYjHm6Q5lqvWEZ8ZLSfY7HfzZzOVqFe9GstciSlsufs_hdT44nbWn4bcG59_nIndUlN5ZXBVaL-pvUZWzHQGD5lWoGb7o47ZDhPsOyagw64oG0qIWVprK3eCKl3G2LKM2O7_

Located at the front of the city this highly in demand location has prompted the Ministry of the Interior to hold an auction for

the property to be fair to all those who have expressed interested in the stall.

The Bidding starts at the Standard Price for Shops 500 Minas. With bidding increments of 50 Minas.

The bidding will run from the date of this listing for Seven Elven Days ((6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017))

To place a bid simply place your amount underneath the listing and when the Auction ends the highest bidder will be contacted for payment.

If the Highest bidder does not pay the second highest bidder will be contacted.

The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the bidding at any time for whatever reason should such be needed.

Standard Shop and Housing rules apply.

Questions and concerns can be forwarded to Minister of The Interior, Alem’shun Vanguard ((SeventhCircle)).

Magara Vulnir looks around in confusion before chimming out "I'd happily give 500 minas for that spot, you didn't mention how much to increase each bid by though."

8 minutes ago, Aelsioln said:

Magara Vulnir looks around in confusion before chimming out "I'd happily give 500 minas for that spot, you didn't mention how much to increase each bid by though."

*A tired looking Elven would swiftly run be the listing and scribble an extra line onto the poster*

800 mina

Maxem would raise his eyebrows seeing his competitors before shrugging his shoulders and shouting "950 minas."

Magara rubs her face gently before letting out a sigh. "I'm going to regret this but... 1,100 minas."

Maxem would now glare at the outbidder before clenching his fist "1150 minas, for the bloody shop."