[Complete]Alchemist's Fire for Sale; Open to Negotiations

Parion

[!] Pinned across Axios’ isles are the following advertisements. The author appears to be unnamed although instructions for communication are provided in the footer.

Due to inadequate storage options, I am opting to sell a range of potions from my Alchemist’s Fire collection. I have a total of fifty-four bottles, of carefully prepared Alchemist’s Fire samples, available for purchase. All samples have been solely produced by myself and my associate.

I wish for this process to be swift, so prices are open to negotiation and produce based methods of payment will be available for the common working man. Details continue below.

Traditional Options

A single bottle of Alchemist’s Fire with an athin lined holster will cost you 300 minas, 200 minas below the average store price.

For 1250 minas, you can purchase five bottles of Alchemist’s Fire, saving you 250 minas.

Produce Options

Spoiler

Produce Option One:

For a single bottle of Alchemist’s Fire, I am accepting the following as payment.

150 Samples of:

• Athin
  • Frost Vine
  • Blissfoil
  • Blood Lotus
  • Flametongue Root
  • Crouching Feather
  • Elf’s Hair Vine
  • Larihei’s Fingers
  • Alabaster Leaf
  • Saffvil

I will accept any variety of the reagents, for example:

50 tubes of athin algae, 50 cuttings of frost vine and 50 trimmings from the Larihei’s finger herb would be an acceptable payment for one bottle of Alchemist’s Fire.

Produce Option Two:

It is as simple as this, if you have any items of significant interest, I may accept them for a trade. The number of bottles you receive will rely upon my personal valuation of the item. I will need you to include some basic details about the item in your letter before you are personally invited to my residence for the transaction.

Please, deliver your letters of interest to the Silver City of Haelun’or and include the following information:

• Your Name
  • [OOC: Your MC Username]
  • Your Place of Residence – Ideally an Address
  • The Number of Bottles you Wish to Purchase (Inapplicable if Produce Option Two is Selected)
  • The specifications of what you are offering in exchange for the bottle, or more, of Alchemist’s Fire.

Further arrangements will be made via letter or in person. Alchemist’s Fire will only be received in the Silver City of Haelun’or and I will not be trading outside of Taliyna’maehr.

[Please, post your letters to my persona as a response to this post. If you wish to PM me your response, that is acceptable. I will contact everyone either via a bird or by finding you in person if you specify for me to do so.]

Wem laughs "Overpriced"

4 hours ago, Parion said:

50 tubes of athin algae, 50 cuttings of frost vine and 50 trimmings from the Larihei’s finger herb would be an acceptable payment for one bottle of Alchemist’s Fire.

"You're insane" says EATH'LUR