Pure Gold Guild

NuttellaBoi

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=THE PURE GOLD GUILD=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

About:

We plan on working together in the hopes of gaining riches and rising in the political stature. We are a group that will provide goods and produce as a trading/political guild. 

Ethics:

- To work together 

- To work together in unity with one another in the Human or Elvish race.

- To attain riches and share as planned.

RANKS:

Guild Lord: The highest role in this guild, taken by the founder and leader of the guild. They will lead and command those inside of the guild.

Guild Master: Second Highest position in the guild ranks.

Guild Mercenary: Paid by the public but jobs supplies by the guild. 

Guild Member: Just a normal member, that will do the odd job here and there, but is an overall supporter.

Guild Worker: Does the dirty work for the guild. 

Guild Worker: Does the dirty work for the guild like mining or finding clients for commision.

Guild Spy: Finds out what is going on.

FORM:

IG NAME:

IC NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

SKILLS:

((Please copy fill this out and put it into the comments!))

Edited by NuttellaBoi

"Deze zkah'ahz fink dey kan enzlave uhr flaht uhz? Wub kynd ub joke iz diz?" Laughs Jukha of clan Lur. 

"Killing off the orcs? What a new and original idea" Carsten would muse

Hazurk sighs as yet another group of Humans and Elves seek to exterminate his race for simply existing.

Av'maehr the high elf would read this letter and begin laughing until he stopped and spoke thus "Oh little man the orcs are going to tear your spine out and use it as a toothpick. And I may not be one but I'll help them do it."

Edited by mrmist0
Reasons...

"Krug'z Kater'n Klompanie, La Krug, Krug'z Dim Zum kondemz diz razizt and narzaiztik organization. Az dah chairmen uf dah Krug™ Chain, all membahz of diz supremazizt group wil bi denie'd service at mi grub chains." remarks Wargoth Othmgakh'Gorkil.

"Ah 'ate teh orcs, but t'is makes me cringe..." Sighs a Halfling, "Why do t'ey 'ate teh Orcs? T'ere are plenteh o' reasons teh 'ate 'em...bu' why? Yah 'umans get teh luxury of 'atin' t'em wit'out cause. Ya don't 'ave teh live through 'ardships teh get teh 'op on t'e Bandwagon! Orcs razed me village an' killed me best friend. Ah don't suppose ye've got a reason ot'ah t'an- t'ey're big green an' smelleh."

Merridolph sighs, walking away from the poster as he realized he was talking to nobody.

Malog'Yar, in his nearly constant wanderings, happens across one of this guild's fliers on a noticeboard somewhere. With a derisive scoff he produces a piece of sharpened coal from his satchel, and draws an large, obscure rune across the entirety of the flier.

NIdMKFj.png

IG NAME: Mavromino

IC NAME: Av'maehr

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: To assassinate everyone in this guild and drag their corpses to the Orcs.

SKILLS: Murder. Vet Tinkering. Violent acts give him automatic +3 to all rolls.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.