The Gunpowder Pirates

Dylanslywolf

The Gunpowder Pirates:  

Hey again, I recently made a post  asking if I should make a pirate group, and I got a lot of positive feedback, so here we are.  I'm accepting almost every race if your a misfit or outcast of your race, or you are pirate material. I plan on making The Gunpowder Pirates a very useful asset to have whether thats as paid mercenaries, or allies of your town or city, How do I make us a useful asset? Well, I plan on gathering a large amount of tinkerer's to join my crew and help me mass produce explosive's, hence the name "The Gunpowder Pirates" I hope to aid our allies with our presence and our explosives during a battle. Im a veteran tinkerer atm, but I am looking for as many as possible. So if your are a tinkerer and want to join, Please msg me!

(IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BE A TINKERER, JUST HIGHLY APPRECIATED) 

if you intrested msg me (IGN: ThiccKing) or leave a reply here.

Ok, now here's the roleplay version of that

*You noticed a message in a bottle next to a notice board, as you take the letter out of the bottle you notice it has a small hole on the left side, You decide to read it anyway, the letter reads "Yarr, I be lookin' fer some people to join me crew, We be lookin' fer strong men and women wit' a love fer gunpowder and thee' sea's. I be accepting ye, as long as ye  be' a pirate at heart. If ye' think ye be ready fer life on the sea's head to thee pirates cove.  - Jack "The Hook" Teach"

Pirate Ship Battle

Edited by Dylanslywolf

You're not allowed to have gunpowder. It shouldn't be too hard to guess why it's not allowed.

28 minutes ago, Firekeeper said:

You're not allowed to have gunpowder. It shouldn't be too hard to guess why it's not allowed.

It's a craftable item you dolt, so is TNT...

2 hours ago, Firekeeper said:

I'm quietly sitting here while making TNT so I disagree.

"I've heard of a beast that lurks the ocean waters, a beast that promises great reward and treasure upon slaying it. Perhaps I'll join the crew for a while and assist you in combating the creature! We can split the profit. I'm not a tinker, but I'm an alchemist. My concoctions could definatley aid us and the crew."

IGN: baeyonce

Character name: Hjørdis Faust

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.