STICKS & STONES

Working - Merchant - Trading 

The Sticks and Stones Guild is a guild created for workers of any profession looking for work or a home; most jobs will be offered to anyone with skill in their certain profession. Currently, we are located in the small Village of Reims, where anyone wanted housing/lodging will be living in a mill with others.  Soon, however, once we gain more recollection, we hope to move our HQ into a larger city so that it will be easy to access. The reason I believe one should join this guild instead of working by themselves is that with other people you will have support and friendship. The harder you work the more money you will get, and there is always guaranteed money (in most of the professions.) For the miners, we have an almost untouched mine that is great for harvesting resources, it is private to just our guild at the moment and is found relatively close to the Village. We have a large farm on sight with animals, crops and will be able to spread the word of products much faster together. 

The reason I brought myself into this guild is that I believe if more workers come to unity there will be a very positive atmosphere within the brethren. The owner of this guild is none other than Naxos Promfrey, growing from a wealth of parents. 

Currently, we are looking for: 

- Skilled Miners

- Skilled Farmers

- Skilled Tinkerers

- Skilled Alchemists

- Skilled Mercenaries

- Skilled Craftsmen

- Skilled Blacksmith

- Skilled Cooks

[!] A quota will be installed per profession so that you maintain your position in the guild!

If you believe that you have any other skill that we might worth useless, please feel free to fill out an application aswell! 

Payment to be discussed based on profession. 

Please Fill out and put below:

IG NAME:

IC NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN STICKS AND STONES:

POSSESSED SKILL:

Edited by NuttellaBoi

"Who even owns this guild?" asks the mixed elf man.

IG NAME: PapaShade

IC NAME: Oliver Vamel

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN STICKS AND STONES: I just want to join temperarely so I can make some money and have a place to stay until I get my ship.

POSSESSED SKILL: Blacksmith

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.