[Warclaim] By the Will of the Goddess

Suicidium

ur275_dauntlessonslaught.jpg

Tepah must die.”

The hastily assembled war council sat in a semicircle around their leader, the jungle warlord Jakarra. He gazed around the room, meeting the eyes of his most trusted subordinates. The hulking mute Tigrasi known only as The Cat; Cuauhtemoc, the grey-furred wise man who saw the Goddess in his dreams; Nezahualcoyotl, the veteran of the Hunt, fiery and ready for battle; The Pantera twins, Tupac and his large but slow brother Biggeh, and many more.

He turned to the other side, where the Axiosan Kharajyr who chose to raise arms against the false priest stood. “We have endured his idiocy and evil for too long. He has rejected and gone so far as to mock our generous offer, and for that he will pay in blood. We will meet him on the battlefield, slaughter his forces, and march to his ‘hidden’ village. We will raze it to the ground and we will butcher whoever remains to defend it. The will of the ****** will be done!”

As he concluded his speech, he thrust his blade into the air, and the assembled Kharajyr mirrored his actions, letting out a ragged war cry

“By the Will of the Goddess!”

WARCLAIM

Tier Chosen (This cannot be changed after the first warclaim is held): 1

Type of battle: Skirmish

Date And Time: June 24 at 3 EST

Side A:

The Great Horde

Side B:

Tepah’s Harem

Location and boundaries:

Direct Area:

e4c3f30b110272f48f6a09cf8f318c92.png

Surrounding area of battlefield for reference to location:

35765521ea273138aee974b4249d90aa.png

Terms of Victory

Upon Victory For...

Side A: The Great Pride can move on to a siege of Tepah’s village

Side B: Another skirmish cannot be declared for 2 weeks, and Tepah’s Harem can declare a counter-skirmish.

Rules

-no golden apples

-one side not showing results in an automatic loss for that side

-all lotc rules

Posting to confirm that yes I am leading this and no, the kha civil war is not a meme.

As a warning to those viewing, this is not a meme and only nation leaders/ party leaders are permitted to post. Thanks.

It's a semi meme if you actually think I lead a group called my harem.... I only have one wife amigo. Second off I have issues with your terms that will be desicussed I'm sure once this war chat is made.

Alright, you both have me. One of you add me into the Warclaim Skype group, and lets get to discussing.