FlamboyantRage

Lore Representatives - 2017 Edition

Username: chihiros
Group: frost witches
Explain why you're fit to be the lore representative: i've had a TA for around 6 months now, and i've played a witch as my main character since i joined the server in athera. i have around 2000 hours on her persona as well.  my main character is one of two current active teachers and the one with the most active students.  additionally, the current lore rep left the server and the frost witches are a staple group that should have an active lore rep!

Username: SugarBlind
Group: Homunculi
Explain why you're fit to be the lore representative: I'm the one who revised the lore and added to it. I've been playing one for about a year now and consider myself to be very knowledgeable on the the process and creatures themselves. 

Username: sandk1ng
Group: Shamanism (Elementalism)
Explain why you're fit to be the lore representative: i'm one of the two or three currently active elementalists...

Just now, Man of Respect said:

Username: sandk1ng
Group: Shamanism (Elementalism)
Explain why you're fit to be the lore representative: i'm one of the two or three currently active elementalists...

Added. If you have discord, could you add me? Username is Flamboyant#8856, need to discuss some stuff.

Username: Hydra98
Group: Homunculi
Explain why you're fit to be the lore representative: I am one of the few if not only remaining homunculi, as Sugarblind has departed I wish to take up the mantle. I have played a Homunculi for quite some time and I might as well take control of the reigns.