[✗] The Crimson Onslaught

drfate786

Event Planners, MC Names: 
drfate786 and any ET willing to aid him.

Event Type: 

Event-Line

Your Timezone: 

EST

Affected Groups: 

Courland, Sutica and Fenn

Event Location: 

All across the isles of Ceru and Asul

Summation: 

RP Section:

Dire warnings can be found posted on every board, the parchment is stained crimson yet bears the mark of a cult. They speak of heresy, but of which is not clear.

“Flee! Flee your homes and abandon all hope! A cloak of flames shall wash over this world and shall crumble your pathetic kingdoms to ash! He will rupture the earth below the isles of Ceru and Asul and in the flames of vengeance all shall perish! Let this warning go unheard, the world will heave with his torment and its wretched kingdoms shall quake in his rage! Take your belongings and flee!”

“First, the ground will quake, then the oceans shall boil! The land will crack and the destroyer will devour all! We have come to reap what has been sown!”

OOC Section:

The event-line is intended to showcase the crimson cult as the predominant evil on Axios. The sinister cult has been given insidious powers from an unknown source and now ushers in prophecies of an upcoming cataclysm. In it's wake, camps will be established across the isles of Ceru and Asul. The camps will be swarming with cultists and will have devastating effects on the lands around them. The nations of Sutica, Courland and Fenn must contend with the cultists if they are to learn of their insidious agenda and just what their dark masters have in store for them. 

Note:

This event is meant to be a pre-cursor to any cataclysmic events pertaining to the destruction of Ceru and Asul during a transition.

Concept Images/Screenshots 

Image result for Twilight camp World of warcraft

Image result for Twilight camp World of warcraft

Image result for Twilight cultist

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?

Builds will be required and will be world edited into the world, ET actors will be required to roleplay the cultists and spawn hostile "Cultist" NPC's. All in all, this is intended to pre-occupy the server until the transition event. 

Edited by drfate786

Apologies if this comes off as rude, I'm not sure how to word it otherwise. Does this cult have anyone but you in it currently? I haven't heard anything about it in over a month.

1 hour ago, ThatWeirdGirl said:

Apologies if this comes off as rude, I'm not sure how to word it otherwise. Does this cult have anyone but you in it currently? I haven't heard anything about it in over a month.

abc

Yes, it only has me in it. I wouldn't be willing to relinquish control of it to the ET otherwise. 

I'll gladly send more paladins over there. +1 need more stuff to kill.

It seems a bit too power grabby with your cult just getting some unknown power and destroying stuff with it.

at least someone's actively trying to conjure up an event line for us to participate in +1

Claimed and denied. Your ideas do not mingle well with our current canon and are too geared on antagonizing players needlessly. If you have any concerns, please don't pm me.