[Shelved][✓] Necromancy Rewrite

Tentoa

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

This Lore has been accepted. As per rewrites, TAs will be wiped and old teachers will need to be updated on how the magic works before making an updated TA. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

On 7/12/2017 at 4:56 AM, Tentoa said:

Ghouls still decay over time, no matter the amount of life force they consume.  Their decay can be slowed, but never stopped. 

Furthermore,  ghouls are zombie-like and are prone to animal-like behavior.  They have trouble remembering the most basic details, and are unable to recall some of the most major memories of their life before ghouldom.

Ghouls are also unable to speak normally, as their body is decaying and mind is fragmented.  Their speech seems slurred or mumbled.

More ghoul redlines have been added.  PM me with any questions.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856