[✓] Liquid Essence

GDPR 014

3 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

I'm not sure the reasoning how it would work for those deific magics, and druidism especially, but magic fantasy server so.

At least this means the druids have actual reasoning to start beating the crap out of mages and destroying voidal plague.

+1

Oh, I figured that since everything uses mana (energy used for manipulating void, deific energies, etc), a druid or cleric could possibly inscribe information in it, holy mages needing to put their light on the script, and druids just needing to put the information down. Speaking to Delmo, I was told that it would be wise to make it so druids can only use those scrolls as well

Upon reading the lore yet again, having less of a morning mind. I'll say I do agree with the lore as i've begun to think more open about the words presented and different ways of utilization. I do however still think a limit should be made on the scrolls (10 people summon death breath at the same time with scrolls, ext). Though we'll just see how it's done upon the server.

You'll have my fantasy support.

I am absolutely in love with the scrolls idea. Ascended Ember Infusion is very much a physical thing and I see no reason why a Scroll of Soulfire would not be possible.

1 hour ago, Master Sage Delaselva said:

I am absolutely in love with the scrolls idea. Ascended Ember Infusion is very much a physical thing and I see no reason why a Scroll of Soulfire would not be possible.

I'll add it in! I was initially scared to add it because I thought it wouldn't work and didn't want to piss Ascended players off. Thank you for your reply!

The scrolls are a really really neat idea, and I love the concept.  However, I feel there has to be a limit to how many scrolls can be created/used by a single person.  This has the potential to add another interesting layer to magic use, but it also has the potential to turn into an arcane gun that everyone carries in their belt.

59 minutes ago, h e x said:

cool as ****

effects on wraiths same as other spectrals ?

Nope can't mess with that lifeforce 

Sure why not. +1

i approve of this

I feel like you should be an enchanter of some kind to make these scrolls. Is that not the case?

8 hours ago, Gladuos said:

I feel like you should be an enchanter of some kind to make these scrolls. Is that not the case?

It is not the case. All you need is to know how to imprint the knowledge on the paper. It isn't as finite and flexible as enchanting.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in roughly a week.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.