drfate786

Event Type: 

Hunt and retrieve.

Your Timezone: 

EST

Affected Groups: 

Those that partake in the event.

Event Location: 

Anywhere near the Krag and high elven capital.

Summation: 

A decrepit man with gray and shriveled skin has been brutally murdering anyone he comes across, the old man bears a ring with a blackened jewel in its center, his tattered clothing appear to be that of a former Nauzican from the days of Vailor yet his mind has been shattered by forces unseen. Brave adventurers will be required to undertake the hunting of such a vile beast for little of this man's sanity remains. Not only has his sanity been broken, but his features have deteriorated somehow. He sports blackened claws where nails should be and his gums have retracted to show protruding teeth, even his blood has been corrupted into a black substance. Be wary, for hunting a cornered animal is dangerous.

Concept Images/Screenshots 

Related image

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?

I need an ET actor to play the bearer of the artifact in question, a builder may be used to create a decrepit cave or shelter for the bearer. 

Edit: The actor in question will have to make an artifact, message me and I will inform you. The LT lead suggested that it be an event item instead of a magical artifact. 

Edited by drfate786