The Witch Hunters of Axios

Assassinofawsome

MCname: MrForesteroni

Rp name: Sato

Character Age: 145

Character Race: Wood Elf

Reason for applying?: I am sick of seeing all those undead and weird creatures walking around my house and the village where I live! It's unacceptable. And also, to be honest, I'm a bit tired of doing nothing.

Prior Training: I have served under the Sirame for some time before leaving and retiring to my house in the woods. Also I have been helping the village where I live in case of raids.

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: I helped slaying a wyvern (I may have ended up a bit burned but I'm still here), helped defending a village from a necromancer with his undeads and ocasionally killed some horrible creatures who kept attacking the city where I used to live.

14 hours ago, Hoster102 said:

MCname: ShockingBio

Rp name: Eliot Halcourt

Accepted, You will be contacted soon.

13 hours ago, Star Platinum said:

MCname: prncssGwynevere

Rp name: Nora Winterleaf

Reason for applying?: To provide weapons and arms to men of a noble trade.

A smith? Hmmm, we'll see how well you do. We'll contact you next chance we get.

5 hours ago, MrForesteroni said:

MCname: MrForesteroni

Rp name: Sato

Accepted, we will contact you first chance we get.

MCname: Detective

Rp name: Cal

Character Age: 75

Character Race: Elf

Reason for applying?: Bored mostly, I'm skilled at a good many things though, this just sounds like my cup of tea right now.

Prior Training: Trained from age seven to fifty in many different combat art forms. Close-quarters combat, grappling, sparring, short-swordsman, submissions. On a less combative note, I'm well educated, read anything I can get and retain most of the knowledge.

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so:  A couple undead soldiers here and there. Broke the neck of some armored Mali after he cut clean through my friend's skull. Stabbed and burned two failed alchemist experiments, homunculi when they tried to eat me.

17 hours ago, VioletPepsi said:

MC name: VioletPepsi

16 hours ago, Detective said:

MCname: Detective

Accepted. You will receive a letter soon.

MCname: Darkelfs

Rp name: Pilcon

Character Age: 303

Character Race: Dwarf (forest dwarf)

A reason for applying?: Does start my testing with the clerics of Tahariae, so I thought this bring in a better chance me to fight the tainted in this realm.

Prior Training: Not much with fighting, still needing some work there. Though use a whip a lot for combat that or literally a wrought iron knife it's heavy as can be but when it hits the thing will hurt for sure. Though still working and training with the clerics haven't been to point of connecting but hopefully be down the line. Anyways may Tahariae guide ya.

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: Killed few animals here and there to eat but mainly eat me herbs though, an I've killed a demigryph once but sold all the things I got from it though.

Edited by DarkElfs

MCname: Nerfman_

Rp name: Astmar Grandaxe

Character Age: 184

Character Race: Dwarf

Reason for applying?: For the thrill of the hunt

Prior Training: Experienced with Axes,swords and shields. Served time as a Commander of the Dwarven Legion

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: I have killed 6 ghouls, 2 Golems an Abomination and many men during wars.

On 7/20/2017 at 8:16 PM, Assassinofawsome said:

MCname: DustyDune

Rp name: Cenwall Glaeus

Character Age: 56

Character Race: High Elf

Reason for applying?: I wish to purify abominations from the world.

Prior Training: Current Member of the Enchantry who is learning Arcanism. ((I was a leader of The Vigil and one of the current leaders of ETHIC, though my character is masked while doing so I don't suppose it will conflict.)

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: This Character has not killed anyone.

MC Name: _focks
RP name: Jean D'avre
Character Age: 209
Character Race: Elven

Reason for applying?: A combination of hatred and curiosity towards unnatural abominations and those who practice the dark arts.

Prior Training: I was a member of the Scions during the Thales era, an organisation that was dedicated to the eradication of unearthly beings. I saw combat against such monsters during this time. 

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: I have slain men in self-defence on various occasions. During the war with Setherien and his minions, I killed many abominations that were sent from his territory in the north. I took part in the final assault on his realm in the Fringe, where I killed many more of his followers.

Edited by sickboy

On 8/4/2017 at 4:12 PM, sickboy said:

MC Name: _focks

On 8/1/2017 at 6:53 PM, Nerfman_ said:

MCname: Nerfman_

On 8/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, DustyDune said:

MCname: DustyDune

Accepted. You'll receive a letter soon.

MCname:

Bendoversonn

Rp name:

Reeve Randolph.

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human (Heartlander).

Reason for applying?:

I wish to destroy those who practise dark arts as my main objective, but I also wish to learn numerous ways of fighting and self-protection against such beasts.

Prior Training:

I have a basic train with swords and I am a Blacksmith.

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so:

I have not killed anything or anyone.

MCname: Trenchist

Rp name: Atlas

Character Age: 36

Character Race: Dark Elf

Reason for applying?: To study and train mosnter hunting for future career and improvement of skill.

Prior Training: Arcanism

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so: I've only hunted a single cockatrice in my life in a bounty.

MCName: Callwarrior

Rp name: Ikail Runebrooke

Character Age: Around 250, he stopped counting.

Character Race: Dark elf

Reason for applying?: To assist in the beleagurement of these foul creatures.

Prior Training: Erstwhile Foeg of the Witch Hunters of Vailor, still practicing with scimitar, adept in combat illusions.

Have you killed anything/anyone before? If so list who/what, and the reason for doing so:

Numerous frost witches, A weird pumpkin thing and a veritable amount of Gravens. I did it for a living, and later to protect others and myself.