[Shelved][Xan Addition] Xannic Familiars

Wyvernbane

6 hours ago, The Pink Lion said:

Yeah, it'll be closing some time today or tomorrow, depending on when the issues have cleared up.

What issues are you referring to? In the lore or within the team?

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

@The Pink LionI've yet to be contacted by anyone with the issues needed to be corrected. When could I expect to be contacted?

5 minutes ago, The Wyvernbane said:

@The Pink LionI've yet to be contacted by anyone with the issues needed to be corrected. When could I expect to be contacted?

I'm on vacation rn (I'll be back late tomorrow), an LM should be contacting you when they're back from work though, so expect a PM some time today.

On 8/25/2017 at 7:01 PM, The Wyvernbane said:

@The Pink Lion edits completed!

It'll be re-reviewed with a few other pieces that recently finished their edits, sit tight for a bit! The LM who contacted you about the edits should keep you up to date on things, so if you have any questions send them that way.

8/31 edit: Sorry for the wait, the forums have been fucky and have made it difficult to post/review lore, so I'm editing this in now before they bork again, this lore is undergoing another review!

This lore is once again, pending. You will have two weeks to make edits, at which point you may contact me, or @The Pink Lion once the edits are completed.

After much time spent in pending hell, this lore is accepted.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856