[Playable] [Recruiting] Muyakelgs of the Uluamirzgai

'The Toad' marched through the Krugmar citadel in the dead of night, countenance veiled beneath a layer of thick steel. His gaze shifted from Shaman to Shaman huddled at the firesides surrounding the immense fortress; he felt the presences of his enemies gazing back at him. "These are the puppet masters of the Uruk" he thought to himself, marauding on. "They are countless... I am not yet strong enough to face them... Though they have weapons that can be held in my grasp." Beneath his helm the Goblin smirked.
Eventually, he came to a stop before the shrine to Laklul, his greaves sank into the earth - sodden by the swamp-spirit's influence - as he grumbled quietly to himself: "and you, a foe even I and the other Uluamirzgai can not capture. It's time I built up a fighting force." The Dark Shaman in steel trudged back over the dunes to the hovel from whence he came, crossing into the Spirit Realm to start forging his army.

((Recruiting: Muyakelgs to serve the Dark Shaman cause, apply below if interested. Please read through this lore thoroughly beforehand and use the format provided))

MC name:

Skype name:

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play:

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?:

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?:

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?:

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?:

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?:

(If Ancestral Muyakelg also fill in the following for their character in their lifetime)

RP name:

Race:

Martial speciality (if any):

Cause of death:

MC name: haunter3

Skype name: jesterofdreams (the one that comes up as haunter3)

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: plague

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: I feel I have a solid grasp on the lore and will ask further questions should a situation I am unsure of a raises 

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?:

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: I do

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: I do

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: personally I enjoy the fact they are kind of like ghouls where they work with their masters to complete a goal but also their self needs. However I really enjoy the plague and flora versions due to the fact they can create stuff and I feel gaht would be amazing to to learn and try.

41 minutes ago, Gizzol said:

MC name: haunter3

Skype name: jesterofdreams (the one that comes up as haunter3)

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: plague

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: I feel I have a solid grasp on the lore and will ask further questions should a situation I am unsure of a raises 

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: I do

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: I do

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: personally I enjoy the fact they are kind of like ghouls where they work with their masters to complete a goal but also their self needs. However I really enjoy the plague and flora versions due to the fact they can create stuff and I feel gaht would be amazing to to learn and try.

Accepted, details of your Muyakelg will be discussed in Skype.

MC name: Lukoo

Skype name: search for "Luke Lukoo"

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: A Flora Immortal

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: I do.

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?: I do.

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: I don't believe it will as it says in the lore that the Flora Muyakelgs can photosynthesize.

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: I do.

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: I wish to play a Muyakelg for the simple fact that they seem interesting and it would be wonderful to experience orcish roleplay in a different and interesting way.

MC name: Gamma_Byte 

Skype name: annazhang519

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: Storm

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: I do, if I have any future questions I'll be sure to ask

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?:yes

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: I feel like their lore and playstyle seems really fun and would want to try it out. Also love how they have different types such as burst, damage over time, and support.

MC name: drfate786

Skype name: drfate786

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: Fire

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: Yes

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?: Yes

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: Yes

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: Yes

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: Playing a Golem has been boring so far, there's rarely if any communication between me and the current Impera and the lack of character development doesn't help either. Hopefully, this will be far more interesting to play. 

26 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

MC name: drfate786

Skype name: drfate786

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: Fire

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: Yes

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?: Yes

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: Yes

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: Yes

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: Playing a Golem has been boring so far, there's rarely if any communication between me and the current Impera and the lack of character development doesn't help either. Hopefully, this will be far more interesting to play. 

Accepted, details of your Muyakelg will be discussed in Skype.

MC name: Darkelfs 

Skype name: Just pm for it, I just realize it's using my email as the name... XD

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: plague or the Flora but what ever your needing at the time works for me.

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: read 2-3 times over and gotten an ok understanding of the lore for them.

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?: I do and I'm alright with that.

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refueled?: yes and I'll alright with this fully.

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: Works for me.

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: 

I'm in the same boat as drfate, I was playing a golem and the impera was never on usually and I does get told he pked the impera, so then I saw this and read it and my eyes lit up and my mind races on what be like to play one so here I am wanting to help out and play something with a better chance of getting roleplay background an of sort with this to hopefully.

(Though I do have dyslexia so ya.. I'm trying my best.)

Edited by DarkElfs
(Does needed mess with my skype info since i messed it up...

Mc name: KiausT

Skype name: KiausThompson

Type of Muyakelg you'd like to play: Immortal, doesn't matter specifically. Will also settle for any other type; I'm not picky. 

Do you understand Muyakelg lore?: It's pretty straightforward, yes

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may be bound to the will of the Uluamirzgai?: Of course, I read the lore. 

Do you understand that the Muyakelg of your choice may depend on the Uluamirzgai to be refuelled?: Of course

Do you consent to PK your character if your creator is to dismantle you in Roleplay?: Always

Why do you want to play a Muyakelg?: They seem interesting, and I've been wanting to get involved with the dark shamans for a while now.

Edited by KiausT (The Alpha ****)

This is not an app.  This race seems like a very interesting roleplay experience, although the hole history behind them and how people roleplay them is not clear to me, especially as I'm reading the lore at 1:00 AM with nothing but a few biscuits and a retarded blend of coffee-tea brew.  I have a long time of RP experience and thoroughly enjoy combat (Mainly RP combat), so should anyone like to answer my questions or briefly sum them up for me, they'd gain a good asset to their organisation.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.