[Completed][Completed] Too Many Cities

Pillsbury

Upon taking many glances at the dynmap and running around Axios, I've come to realize the overly dispersed amount of roleplay. There's a little here and a little there, and in many cities, absolutely nothing, littering the map with what appears to be, ghost towns. Now of course there are some areas where rp is quite populous and you cannot turn a single corner without bumping into someone else however, many other areas are left abandoned.
 Though another belief that I have is that the current amount of cities and nations, provides a broad range of rp choices, culture, and lifestyles. As well as many opportunities for new cultures to arise that could provide the server with even more diversity. 

Personally I think in 6.0, we should keep the amount of cities and nations on the down low, centralizing rp into a few hubs instead of spreading it all out and making the amount of rp thin. I'd like to hear what others think as well. This is just my opinion, I don't have much say in the matter. Just throwing it out there.

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.