[Complete][Auction] Golem Core for sale.

Tentoa

-Word of an auction for Golem cores is posted around the capitals.-
05f89a10698cc68279f076826316acf6.png

"We start the bidding at six-hundred mina." Announced the auctioneer,a tired looking Mali'aheral.

"I'll take your useless core for One hundred." Offered Sarrion.

4 minutes ago, Tox said:

"I'll take your useless core for One hundred." Offered Sarrion.

"You'll take your stingy ass out of this auction is what you'll take, enchanter." Retorted the auctioneer "Even an idiot knows you can reforge them."

Edited by Emu Templar Tentacles

8 minutes ago, Tentoa said:

"You'll take your stingy ass out of this auction is what you'll take, enchanter." Retorted the auctioneer "Even an idiot knows you can reforge them."

Sarrion would go to rush up to the auctioneer stopped by a couple of other Mali, he would swing his arms around. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LITTLE, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS" he's slowly dragged out.

4f0.gif

"Oh and by the by! These were Lhindir's if you want to reconsider upping your offer!"

"Two thousand mina" a robed man with silver lining shouts out

"Jokes ******* I'm in the Enchantry. Maybe next time you shouldn't be a bad dealer. Your core is as useless as a blind man enlisted in the Oren army."

"As an Archer." he'd add

Just now, Morganosaurus Rex said:

"Two thousand mina" a robed man with silver lining shouts out

"Jokes ******* I'm in the Enchantry. Maybe next time you shouldn't be a bad dealer. Your core is as useless as a blind man enlisted in the Oren army."

"As an Archer." he'd add

"You can reforge the core into a new construct, you'd know that were you not simply reacting for the sake of reacting and your leader not so interested in dismantling Lhindir's things. Which mind, I'll sell for just that purpose...Mayhaps I'll just throw in his research notes as well...Or I could sell those too."

1 hour ago, The Pink Lion said:

"Sold." Replied the Auctioneer.