Artemis Palaiologos

Lirinya

((PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO METAGAME THIS INFORMATION))

Artemis Amador née Palaiologos

badge.gif

Birth Name: Artemisia Palaiologos,

Married surame: Amador,

Nickname(s): Art, Little Fighter, Arty

Birthdate: 6th of The Deep Cold, 1608,

Race: Human,

Title(s): Princess of Santegia (via Grandfather),

Religion: The True Faith  Canonist,

Ambition: Artemis currently lacks any type of goal,

Residence: Hagios Lothar - The Land of Asul.

h7h0lei.png

flower.pngAppearance

Spoiler

KKrtfMc.jpg

Eye Color: Emerald Green,

Hair Color: Dark Brown, Black,

- A rather delayed decision to make Artemis an identical twin. Her hair color is now black, rather than brown.

Hair Style: Long and well kept. Usually a combination of loose and braided, Roughly cut shoulder length black locks. Small, dainty braids were made to surround her head, and join at the back. A fringe covered her forehead.

Skin Color: Caucasian,

Scarring:

- Beneath her fringe she hid what seemed to be a religious cross that had been etched into her skin. It would leave a visible scar. 

- Art had been blinded in her left eye.

Clothing: Either lady-like gowns or something a little more practical,

Height: 5 foot and 4 inches,

Body Build: Slim,

Voice: Quiet and kind.

Trinkets: Artemis might be seen wearing a variety of trinkets. Tiaras and necklaces of varying metals and gems. On her ring finger, she wore two similar yet different golden rings.

Overall: As Artemis had grown, she had moved away from her casual, adventuring clothing. Instead she wore through her ever growing collection of gowns. Some simple, for travel, and some more elegant, for events. They ranged from red and yellow, to blue and black.

Skin - Pre/early Teens:

Spoiler

J4oT6b8.png

Skin - Late Teens:

Spoiler

mkP4De8.png

Skin - Young Adult (18+):

Spoiler

YEwBOkq.png

flower.pngPersonality

Artemis had changed considerably, in comparison to her younger days. She still held a distaste for other races however, she was much less judgemental. Influence from two sides had left her conflicted and as such, she still harmored some hatred. To her own, Artemis was still very much kind. She was welcoming to stranges, both commoners and nobles alike.

In regards to her family, Artemis had grown up. Despite the common *** for tat between herself and her father, she had grown to understand the man and his reasonings and thus, had grown to love him even more. Her younger brother Tobias, whilst elusive, she found less irritating.

The bond with hew twin only grew.

Artemis was aligned as: Lawful Good

flower.pngCombat Skils

Artemis had no combat skills.

flower.pngTraits and Ailments

Spoiler

Affectionate.pngAffectionate

“Artemis had a love for affection.”

Horse.pngAnimal Lover

“Be it farm animal or otherwise, Artemis cared for each.”

Blinded.pngHalf Blind

"An attack left Artemis blinded in her left eye."

Curious.pngCurious

“New city? Artemis had to visit!”

Erudite.pngErudite

“Faith, history, language..Artemis had a will to learn.”

Crusader.pngFaithful

“Artemis had a strong hold on her faith.”

Fatigue.pngFatigued

“She always seemed tired...exhausted…”

Fussy.pngFussy

“Lets face it, what child wasn’t fussy?”

Gardener.pngGreen Thumb

“Artemis had her way with farm animals.”

Humble.pngHumble

“She may have been born nobility, but she did not believe she was above anyone else.”

Kind.pngKind

“Need advice? Some mina? If she could help, she would.”

Possessed.pngRacist

"Artemis was intolerant to most other races."

Secretly_Catholic.pngSecret Religion

"Born into the True Faith, Artemis held her true beliefs hidden from most."

Twin.pngTwin

“Half of the puzzle. Artemis had been born a twin.”

Weak.pngWeak

“Physically speaking, Art was as weak as a twig.”

flower.pngLikes

Food: Sweet foods, vegetables,

Drinks: Tea, water,

Pass-Times: Learning, reading, horse riding, travelling,

Misc: Simple trinkets, flowers, her faith.

flower.pngDislikes

Foods: Lamb, 

Drinks: Alcohol,

Pass-Times: Court, formal events, social gatherings,

Misc: Elaborate gifts, boasting, conflict., rain, other races.

flower.pngFamily

Spoiler

8a51bbd42e5a22af387e5a4577b209cb.png

Paternal Grandparents:

Maternal Grandparents: Abdes de Savin, Laila de Savin,

Mother: Amelia Palaiologos (de Savin)

Father: Romanos Palaiologos

Siblings: Constantine (Deceased), Demetrios Palaiologos (Twin), Tobias Palaiologos, Steven Palaiologos.

Aunts: Pearl de Savin,

Uncles: Amar de Savin (Deceased), Heffron de Savin (Deceased), Dionysus de Savin, Manuel Palaiologos, Leo de Savin,

Cousins: Katarina de Savin, Apollonia Palaiologos.

Husband: Henrik Amador

Child(ren): None

Pet(s): Koda (dog), Kenai (Horse), Simba (horse), Amelia the Countess (Horse), Poki (Parrot).

flower.pngStory

Artemis Palaiologos, born the twin to her brother Demetrios Palaiologis on the date the 6th of The Deep Cold, 1608, to her mother, Amelia Palaiologos (née de savin) and her father, Romanos Palaiologos.

Artemis was born a sickly child, early and frail, it was a gift from GOD that she survived infancy.

She had been born into nobility, tied to the Kingdom of Courland and as such, was raised with all the love and care that a noble girl should be. However, the child did find a love for the more simple things in life. Farm animals specifically, Artemis loved the creatures that took home within the pens of her homes fields. She was known to take farm animals as pets, and at one point in her youth, acquired a lamb as her companion. An ever changing name it held but, she loved it nonetheless. Until it fled, the creature would sleep besides her in the manor. Oh, how her father was not pleased. Not long after she was born, her mother and father produced a second brother, to which she took little interest. You see, Artemis adored her twin more than anything in the world.

Her childhood was mostly carefree, until her mother passed. It would be years until Art knew the reason why she died, and when it happened, she was far too young to truly understand what it had meant. The memory of that night however would haunt her for years to come, being brought to sit besides her father, who handed Artemis two gifts. A locket, and a tiara formerly belonging to her mother. She recalled how her father cried, though not his words. It would be a long time until she fully understood that moment.

“I recall a memory where I had wandered too far from home, and found my way through the gates of Alexandria. My father found me there, and boy, was he seething. I had lied originally, told him that my mother had brought me here and I had wandered off but, he knew that was false. I recall him growing angrier, but I was luckily saved by an aunt from my mothers side. She noted this, and quite literally had me flee with her to the de Savin home. We hid - it was quite fun!”

On a much lighter note, Artemis and Dimi, which she affectionately nicknamed her twin, continued to bond and grow together. They shared every secret, spent every free moment they had together. Truly inseparable…

“My childhood was a mixed one but, there was always that one soul there. No matter where we were, we were connected. We were joined, and it was magical. As twins, we always seemed to know that something was wrong with the other. We always knew that the other was unhappy, or injured, or simply when the other needed a cuddle.

My brother was there for me when my closest, most loved pet died at the age of eight or nine. He seemed to know I was suffering and whilst everyone made a mockery of the girl who loved the sheep as a pet, Demetrios was there to comfort me. He practically came running when it happened, I was not alone after the incident that killed her.

When our mother passed..we knew the other was sad. Hurting, and no one but each other could comfort their twin. Some days were easier than others, but as soon as ones mood dropped, the other came to the rescue. It meant little, back then. We were just children but as we grew older and thought back, we realized that we had never been alone in our times of trouble.

I was the same. I recall an incident where my twin witnessed a heated argument between our father and uncle.  I had not been there for the debate, I had been outside playing..but something drew me to search for my twin not long after and, sure enough, I found him needing comfort.

I love my brother. He has been there through hell and back, but he has always been by my side.”

Artemis’ childhood passed under the watchful eye of her father and her twin, and she slowly grew into a presentable young woman. Her reading skills we perhaps not the greatest, and she had grown a dislike for noble events and gatherings...but she could still pass as noble blooded if she tried.

To a current date, Artemis has continued to develop and grow as an individual. Almost a fully grown woman, she has take to it that she develops her reading and writing ability, has made conscious choices to ensure her safety, and has began to contemplate her place in this land. Her social skills continue to blossom, though her physical ability still lacks dramatically. Artemis is still fiercely devoted to her twin brother.

h7h0lei.png

"As I grow older, I realize that I have missed out on so much , and I am so very unprepared for what has yet to come. I thought everything was bathed in roses and perfumes, and friendly conversation but instead, I am greeted with the realization that not everything is as nice as I thought.

I once visited Adelburg, I think was the name. The Imperial Capital. I recall that I was approached by what I assumed to be a guard. He spoke to me, and told me that he had someone imprisoned that he believe I would know, and wished me to identify them. I followed, and was lead to the cells. There was no one there...and in hindsight, I should have ran. I recall seeing him draw a baton, and the last I see was him raising it...as then after, everything went dark.

I awoke upon the ground towards the back of the city, with my friend the man in question surrounding me. I did not recall at the time, that this man was the reason..and thought him to be an innocent bystander until I regained some of my senses.

The attack left me scarred and partially blinded..though with thanks from a healer and my brother, I recovered rather quickly, but the damage is already done."

flower.pngArtwork

Spoiler

7a8d7e94645513e4722f4e0fd8e3af53.png

! IMPORTANT !

Spoiler

I am aware that there are OOC rumours and comments being passed about about this character. Some false and some true. I'd politley remind players that OOC is OOC and RP is RP. I could care less about the OOC but if you start metagaming, and I know what info is available IC and OOC, I will make sure you're reported.

And, if you find it difficult to keep the two seperated, then you should probably not be RPing.

((PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO METAGAME THIS INFORMATION))

Edited by Lirinya
Bruh I will probably update this with tiny things every day. I ain't adding no reason.

Words cannot describe this magnificence... 

>de savin
>CK2 traits
+1
>brother bear dogs
+1
fine

very pretty

UPDATED:

- Added Story,

- Added Likes and Dislikes,

- Added tiny details here and there,

- Updated faith and added new 'Trait and Ailment'.

Think that sums it up. Craving constructive feedback and suggestions, if anyone feels like offering some.

7 minutes ago, Glocky18 said:

> canonist

> Palaiologos

- Infinity!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Glocky18 said:

> canonist

abcabc

>Romanos

- infinity

You have one more uncle called Leo de Savin. And your Grandmother is missing, her name is Laila de Savin

Thank you. I've added those now.

11 hours ago, TheWitherKingHD said:

Isn't it Paloggoosogso

Palalalaiololoooooogoose

UPDATED:

- Added scarring due to recent events.