The Scions

Arkelos

MwY9NkI.png

fGeSKTu.png

9SZzGzk.png

The Scions started out as a simple secretive guild in Anthos, passing information of the scourge to the Nations in order to help them better defend themselves. The Scions stood as a bolstering force, meant to only assist in war efforts against the Scourge under the banners of other nations. Victory after victory, defeat after defeat, the Scions waged on until the Scourge were slain by the Golden Lance. The Scions having been spread thin in the fight that ended Setherien’s life.

With the Scourge gone, Naeri had immediately called for the Scions to dismantle the ranks and walk normal lives once more. Time and time again, the Scions came and went, in various forms and states. Even an Imposter guild formed as a Military for the defunct nation of Aeroch Nor. But now under the threat of something more powerful then Iblees coming forth, the Scions will bring their  true leader to the front, and fight to protect.

c2XCEng.png

The Scions purpose is the preservation of life on Axios at ANY cost. Assisting nations with defense should chaos take the reigns and push them back from their sanctuaries. We will see to this, until Mesmodyne's warning has faded to be nothing more than obscurity. We will also assist in the removal of dark beings should our help be needed, but we do not wish to take the jobs of the Marked, Witchhunters, and other Holy Orders, only those that make a name for themselves or those doing evil in front of The Scions will be dispatched by The Scions.

It is also noted that if you belong to a nation's military or part of the government of a nation joining us means to sever all ties to any nation you are part of. We are not to be swayed by international politics, for those conflicts we must remain neutral. However those with national ties (Leaders, ect) may find it easy to ally with the Scions for only the purpose of forming a pact or alliance against chaotic beings.

eHpORxz.png

urJCywn.png

The Head Scion is the leader and diplomat of the group, seeking nothing more than the assistance of the nations to try and defend Axios in the encroaching threat. The Leader of the Scions may call for Meetings or Training, and may remove any rank of Scion from the group for any to no reason what so ever.

The Current Head Scion is Naeri ((Arkelos)).

iLkYsez.png

The Elder Scion is a rank given to veterans of the Scourge Wars, those who assisted in the war against Setherien. The rank they hold is Honorary, and their assistance in any guild matters is optional. This rank can not be given out, and no more may be made.

k8wDU1w.png

They are the fighters, the miners, the hunters and gatherers, the Scions come from all walks of life, in an attempt to protect those who can not from any and all threats. They can be non-combative as well as not working (either or). For all that is needed to become a Scion is the ability to either fight, or gather rations for any needed missions. They are all on equal standing with each other, there are no one Scion more high ranking then the other.

2b28gIB.png
Simple! Fill out the application below, then rply a bird will be sent to my character with your information so she can approve or deny you. Otherwise, Naeri will invite anyone she deems fit by talking to them. All applications (Except the OOC part) are kept by Naeri. Guilds and Nations will ally on single posts.

KN6Ylur.png
Scion

((OOC))

MC Name:

Discord:

Timezone:

IC

Name:

Race:

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship):

Can you fight?:

Do you know magic?:

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?:

Scion

((OOC))

MC Name: BlueBearistaf

Discord: BlueBearistaf#2870

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Bubby Orko

Race: Goblin

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None

Can you fight?: "Yub."

Do you know magic?: "Nub"

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: "Mi can myne and tinkur, and mi a mason." ((Legendary Miner, veteran Tinker, Veteran StoneMason, Adept Blacksmith))

6 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Scion

((OOC))

MC Name: BlueBearistaf

Discord: BlueBearistaf#2870

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Bubby Orko

Race: Goblin

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None

Can you fight?: "Yub."

Do you know magic?: "Nub"

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: "Mi can myne and tinkur, and mi a mason." ((Legendary Miner, veteran Tinker, Veteran StoneMason, Adept Blacksmith))

Kyral reads over the scroll with a small smirk on her face, going to stamp the application as Accepted and send a bird back, "Welcome to The Scions, please wait for further instructions."

((OOC))

MC Name: aerialkebab

Discord: eli#2182

Timezone: PST

IC

Name: Mithras Sylvari

Race: N/A

Nation Allegiance: Bound by creed to the Order of the Golden Lion.

Can you fight?: Yes

Do you know magic?: Paladin

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: no

((OOC))

MC Name: AlFalah

Discord: you have it

Timezone: GMT +2

IC

Name: Fariya

Race: Farfolk

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): Verisian

Can you fight?: No

Do you know magic?: Mental magic

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: Not really

1 hour ago, John Wick said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, EdgyMagey said:

-snip-

Kyral reads over the scroll with a small smirk on her face, going to stamp the application as Accepted and send a bird back, "Welcome to The Scions, please wait for further instructions."

((OOC))

MC Name: Sovietski

Discord: I'll PM you it.

Timezone: UCT +3

IC

Name: Vitaly Basiliesh

Race: Highlander

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): Orenian Empire.

Can you fight?: Eh, not that good, but can.

Do you know magic?: I wish. No, I do not.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I'm an Alchemist.

((OOC))

MC Name: Sovietski

Discord: I'll PM you it.

Timezone: UCT +3

IC

Name: Vitaly Basiliesh

Race: Highlander

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): Orenian Empire.

Can you fight?: Eh, not that good, but can.

Do you know magic?: I wish. No, I do not.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I'm an Alchemist.

3 minutes ago, Sovietskiii said:

-Snip-

Kyral reads over the scroll with a small smirk on her face, going to stamp the application as Accepted and send a bird back, "Welcome to The Scions, please wait for further instructions. Also if you seek magic, I can put a good word in for you should you preform well and keep out of trouble."

Scion

((OOC))

MC Name: Afilion

Discord: Afilion#5576

Timezone: EST

IC

Name: Felen Tevanonel

Race: Snow Elf

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): N/A

Can you fight?: Aye, Aye

Do you know magic?: Sadly not

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: Sure thing! 

4 minutes ago, Afilion said:

-snip-

Scion
((OOC))
MC Name: _LegendaryLegend
Discord:Legendary Legend#4872
Timezone:EST

IC
Name: Ryldfene Valor
Race:  High Elf/ Wood Elf
Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None.
Can you fight?: Yes, I can fancy a sword.
Do you know magic?: I hope one day to be able to, this is my current personal pursuit.
Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I tinker and invent.

4 minutes ago, Legendary Legend said:

-snip-

Kyral reads over the scroll with a small smirk on her face, going to stamp the application as Accepted and send a bird back, "Welcome to The Scions, please wait for further instructions. Also if you seek magic, I can put a good word in for you should you preform well and keep out of trouble."

((OOC))

MC Name: ClassyImperial

Discord: ClassyImperial#1536

Timezone: CST

IC

Name: Wulfric Irongut

Race: Dwarf

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None

Age: Somewhere in my 300s, I would think. You start to lose count after a century or two.

Can you fight?: I can, yes.

Do you know magic?: I do not.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I can manage crops and cook up a decent meal, if that would help. ((Farmer/Chef))

15 minutes ago, Classy Imperial said:

((OOC))

MC Name: ClassyImperial

Discord: ClassyImperial#1536

Timezone: CST

IC

Name: Wulfric Irongut

Race: Dwarf

Nation Allegiance (Only if you are a political member, this does not count citizenship): None

Age: Somewhere in my 300s, I would think. You start to lose count after a century or two.

Can you fight?: I can, yes.

Do you know magic?: I do not.

Would you do work (Nexus professions) for the Scions?: I can manage crops and cook up a decent meal, if that would help. ((Farmer/Chef))