The Burden of the Wardens

Zarsies

1 minute ago, Zarsies said:

Wardens are to druids as clerics are to Ascended;on. 

Yeah thats my point. Ascended and clerics may be technically different at every different level, but they still exist in exactly the same niche and attract players seeking the same type of thing. To choose between them is more akin to choosing between Mcdonalds or Burger King.

I dont think the technical details matter if the niche is already being covered, and that goes for this lore submission as well. Besides, blood druidism (AFAIK) is all about blood and death and has the power to make animals all modified and savage. Again, not exactly the same, but in function has the same effect, feel, and niche.

GIF2.jpg?t=1492519332

I like it. +1

Also, I believe this fills the dark druidism role better than blood magic druids. Far better. To be honest I've never even heard of evil druids and I've been around a while. I'm not saying it won't be niche, because it will be to an extent. This lore was primarily made to aid the Oaks section of Xionism, and I think it works wonderously. A nature based dark magic isn't something we really have. We have spirits, lifeforce, blood, ghosts, ocean things, why not nature? I think it'll be a worthy addition.

1 hour ago, Swgrclan said:

as usual i am left uncredited for writing the very thing that inspired this mess of godforsaken anti-aspectist gibbering. i have been failed for the last time

Same. Perhaps unintentionally taking some themes from my Arbiter lore but it matters not. This fills the weirhent void I have been dreaming of!!

seems pretty cool, and could be good rp, but i just dont want it piling up as ANOTHER special snowflake group/magic. which is what im afraid of happening to it. we have a ton as it is, and while yes that's being worked on, idk if we should be writing more damn lore just yet.

its really cool tho, and i main a druid so there's that.

Honestly I think Its good that we're all moving away from 'mwahaha' objective evil with dark magics. +1

Stop, you're making too much good lore. This piece of lore legit gave me chills, but im kinda fried. Overall good job to everyone that worked on this, holy **** its great. 

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in roughly a week.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

The appropriate changes have been made.