Generic Orenian Soldier #1

TinyBiceps

Full Name: Philip Andrew Longridge Ironsword
Nickname(s): Philly, philp
Birthdate: 20th of the Sun’s Smile, 1575
Race: Human, Heartlander
Title(s): Patron of the Hangin’ Keg (Self announced)
Religion: “”Canonism”” 
Ambition: Be a damn good bartender
Residence: Adelburg, Sutica

Eye Color: Light blue
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Hair Style: Worn back like a lion’s mane
Skin Color: Peach-y
Clothing: Casual; Red vest and partially opened white dress shirt, blue suit pants with a brown utility-esque belt.
Height: 6’0”
Body Build: Medium-build
Voice: Smooth, velvet-y and deep

Spoiler

fun fact i met this guy in real life

Looks throughout the ages:

Spoiler

Philip 35-current

philip old.png

Philip 27-35

philip wild.png

Philip 18-27 ((i don’t recycle skins what’re you talking about))

philip adult.png

Philip 5-18

philip young.png

Important Events:

The Cane

Of course he remembers. After the city had been taken unbeknownst from him, she sat him down by the fire. She told a story of a great king. That’s where it had started, he supposed.

The Sea Monster

He remembers the disgusting suction of its tentacles, slipping against his mid section. His small frame somehow held  out, until the sea beast had been slain. He also remembers not wanting to **** with anything in the water ever again.

The Missing Family

He remembers vividly. His wild imagination takes him on rides every day but they all end at the same stop. He remembers how the Order was his home -- no. How the people in the Order were his home. But just as the Order, they’re gone. Tainted forever or gripped by death it matters not, they are gone nonetheless.

The Solace

He remembers the vines. The tall trees with spindly branches hanging overhead. The droplets of water splash like paint from a paint brush, filling him with ease. He was only gone for a couple years at most. He was isolated, but he returned. The isolation choked the guilt out of him, wringing his mind out like a wet cloth. The idea of guilt seeped, leaving him with peace.

Wafts of freshly brewed mead graces Philip’s nostrils as he wipes the counter clean for the ‘nth time. He takes a deep breath in, taking in everything around him. The joyous laughter of drunken men, gossip of noble woman huddled in the corner, even the salty sting of the abhorrent unwashed men who often entered. He relishes every second. As he breaths out, he lets go of his long-hanging guilt, his unhinged hatred of what he considered idiocy, and finally, above all he finally sets free the feeling of incessant loneliness. He is no longer afraid -- until the snapping of an impatient man’s fingers derail the train of thought.

“‘Ey! I thought Ironsword’s were supposed to be smart.” grumbles some customer, repeating what they had ordered.

Philip smiles warmly, bending down to pick up a bottle of the customer’s order. “Enjoy.”

Spoiler

SXXp9Gu0RZCiY8DQEzqeEw.png

((I’m unsure who the art is by, unfortunately. HMU if you know.))

"Thank God he buttoned up that vest," Duncan laughs lightheartedly.

Artosi remembers from a far away place

5 minutes ago, Fawbole said:

Artosi remembers from a far away place

the man. the myth. the legeND

HEY THERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD

4 minutes ago, Amordrin ? said:

the man. the myth. the legeND

HEY THERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD

soon my friend

soon i will return to the land of the living

Just now, Fawbole said:

soon my friend