[Complete]Looking for land or a building to put a restaurant!

Sofetios

*fliers would be put up in places like major cities and roads. if someone were to read one it would state.*

Hello! My name is Jaya Jayamen. I am looking for a plot of land or a large building in a popular area to put a restaurant and a game room. The game room is a new concept i came up with. If anyone with authority over land or building that has one in a popular area available, please let me know! the land size i require is hopefully 30 by 40 paces ((30x40)) or if I absolutely have to, i can go for 17 by 17 paces. If it is a building, i just need it to be very spacious, though I prefer the land. It will be a restaurant filled with games, music, good food, and good drink. as for payment, I do not have much more than 400 minas, but am hoping to either work out a deal where I can pay off the cost little by little, or have part of the profit go to the seller, or something along those lines. if needed i have someone who can loan me minas if no deal can be made. Thank you for your time and please send me a bird. ~ Jaya Jayamen ((Sofetios))

((basically i am buying land that is 30x40 or 17x17 if i have to for a restaurant or a large spacious building for a restaurant. It just needs to be in a popular place.))

((Hey there, I run the Adelburg tavern, which is located in a very active region.  I'm sure if you come talk to my character in RP - Alfred Derst - we could work something out.  I've got an empty 3rd story, and if that doesn't work there is a possibility of constructing a basement.))

Edited by Vetren54

((sounds good. when you get ingame ill talk to you. I still am looking for what i posted above while i wait.))

Edited by Sofetios

A letter would be sent back to the man

"Veris is always looking for aspiring business owners to take host within our walls. Should you be interested, come to our newly built city and return this bird."

Lord Marshal Dardanus Valmaron ((joenaj))

Trade Completed.