Minor Enchanting Amendment

ToodIes

-A transfigurationist must actively practice a magic in order to enchant its effects.

-Enchanting with magics not actively practiced requires an entrapment/co-enchanting, performed with a mage who does actively practice said magic.

This will ensure more RP between mages, as well as providing a minor nerf to the incredibly expansive subtype of Transfiguration. Previously, one only needed in-depth knowledge of a magic to enchant with it, something that is much more difficult to moderate than an MA.

Good.

I believe this will be a good addition, it stops people from cycling through magics just to get the ability to enchant with them. For someone reason, a specific person comes to mind. 

Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481

Anyhow, I believe this is a good nerf and will really help balance out the magic. Good idea!

isnt this like already a thing? I was taught being told you needed the help of another mage to enchant with said magic. Unless its about that thing someone totally didnt slip into the guide?!?!?

Just now, Fury_Fire said:

isnt this like already a thing? I was taught being told you needed the help of another mage to enchant with said magic. Unless its about that thing someone totally didnt slip into the guide?!?!?

Nah, it ain't. 

nerf it more please 

Will this apply to the creation of wards as well?

I already do it like this anyway. I am okay with this.

Also it shouldn't apply to wards, they aren't casting separate magics. It's just dispelling different kinds. That's far less OP. @JCQuiinn

759652da06108e2f73aa8c48404e82e3.png

Gotta hate it when @Fury_Fire lands you with a hit from that staff that relied on that evocation he dropped back in march.

Was already a thing this is more like a clarification lol

1 hour ago, Tox said:

Was already a thing this is more like a clarification lol

27 minutes ago, ArcanicFable said:

This is already a thing 

Not according to the guide,dac1638ca0aa1b2b83a4c2fc2b500e94.png