Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sir K Andruske

BrandNewKitten v.xii "Gato Meets His Makers"

2 posts in this topic

cooltext254743479143019.png

Minecraft Account Names: BrandNewKitten, Stag

How long have you played on LotC?: Since March 16th, 2012. 

Time zone and availability: PST. I am available everyday unless I have prior plans for the that day (Social gatherings, events, etc). I tend to be awake later in the PST timezone which seems to coincide with aussie timezones. 

What subgenre are you versed in most?: High Elves, some world Lore, most magic lore.

Give a summary of any staff positions you have held on LoTC: I had the duties of GM for two or so years as well as being on and off the ET since a couple months after I joined back in 2012. I was also on the old developer team that was established towards the end of Anthos and for awhile I was on the MAT. This year I was already accepted as an LT but my time was cut short due to a forced move. My priorities shifted but things have settled and I have gotten over the hump for the year and I believe I am once again ready to take up my duties as LT.

Have you ever written lore for LoTC?: I have written quite a bit over my years spent on LoTC. My style of lore has a tendency to revolve around magic but quite a fair amount has been devoted to world-building, creature listings and event happenings. I will always be writing lore for the roleplay I involve myself in and I am sure many will recognize me solely for those pieces but I would like to think I am capable of writing in just about any other category.

Have you ever received a blacklist or ban?: I haven't yet and I don't plan to either. 

Who do you not get along with on the Lore Team?: I can be blunt, I will play devil's advocate, and I most certainly can get defensive but I am also capable of compromise and I enjoy collaborative writing so if I don't get along with someone on the Lore Team I don't believe it would be animosity coming from me. I can't say I have anything against any of the current LT members. 

This is a reposting of my application. Not much has changed other than me now having time to devote to the team again. Perrin said he would allow me back on when I got settled back down but due to his absence I re-applying for the new manager, Caleb (sorry Caleb).

Forum PM has been sent regarding the next lore trial, check your PMs.