[Complete]Land for sale!

Slothtastic

Land in Ceru for sale! A 50x50 up for auction! The bidding starts at 650, bid now! Each bid must be increased by at least 50 mina!!!

Top Bid:

Edited by Slothtastic

August narrows his eyes slightly at the poster as he'd briefly creak his neck before going to rummage into his backpack. His hands pull out a large sack of glittering coins, "One.. two... five..." He'd grumble, seeming to whisper to himself briefly as he'd continue. "What time is it..." His wrist flicking up towards his eyes as he'd look for a watch. "Oh, I forgot we don't have one..." His head shaking, "It's buying time, that's what time it is." He'd jut a finger out towards the poster, "1,000 Minas for the snowy place!"

Alem'shun would calmly read over the poster before deciding to bid on it "1,001 Minas for the Land, Good sir"

1 hour ago, SeventhCircle said:

Alem'shun would calmly read over the poster before deciding to bid on it "1,001 Minas for the Land, Good sir"

"Bids must be increased by 50 mina."

Just now, Slothtastic said:

"Bids must be increased by 50 mina."

"Well good sir you didn't state that at the start of the bidding it's rather rude to demand more minas after I've already said I would pay more than the last bidder no?"

Just now, SeventhCircle said:

"Well good sir you didn't state that at the start of the bidding it's rather rude to demand more minas after I've already said I would pay more than the last bidder no?"

"1 mina more. I find it plainly rude for someone to be outbid by one mina."

Just now, Slothtastic said:

"1 mina more. I find it plainly rude for someone to be outbid by one mina."

"Minas aren't limitless and when there isn't a minimum bid why would I overbid Sir, All that does is waste"

((When does the auction end?))

17 minutes ago, TheDarkIsEternal said:

((When does the auction end?))

((Three days))

"50 mina or more, that's the policy."

@SeventhCircle

Edited by Slothtastic

Huffs at the man before grumbling out "1,050, You just have to pinch as much mina as you can" the last bit coming out as a hushed grumble as he wandered off a bit.

"Will yeh beh acceptin' trades, such as in horses, goods, and such?" Gumbo the Forest Dwarf asks

31 minutes ago, Tadmonster said:

"Will yeh beh acceptin' trades, such as in horses, goods, and such?" Gumbo the Forest Dwarf asks

"Depends on what they are. And how good the horses are."

11 minutes ago, Slothtastic said:

"Depends on what they are. And how good the horses are."

"Aye, we will get in contact, I will look at the land, and see what it beh worth. Teh horses are incredible, loads of health, speed, and jumping power. And a few fer sale. I can also provide animal or food products to trade."

12 minutes ago, Tadmonster said:

"Aye, we will get in contact, I will look at the land, and see what it beh worth. Teh horses are incredible, loads of health, speed, and jumping power. And a few fer sale. I can also provide animal or food products to trade."

"Alright. An Elven day from now?" 

((Tomorrow?))