[Complete]Looking for elven artifacts

__WaterFox__

"   I am willing to offer a certain amount of minas for items found at the recently discovered Elven ruins. I have deep pockets, so do not be afraid to send me a letter or meet me at the Warhawke camp - Neci Vincrute"

Madeline Applebrook wouldn't bother digging up the magical chalice of infinite booze in Pendlemere, seemingly not wanting it to end up in the hands of anyone, for it had killed her brother in his eleventy first birthday party with it's never ending, incredibly sweet booze. He drank himself to death, never noticing his dying state, as no alcoholic would ever stop drinking from the chalice once he began.

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Madeline Applebrook wouldn't bother digging up the magical chalice of infinite booze in Pendlemere, seemingly not wanting it to end up in the hands of anyone, for it had killed her brother in his eleventy first birthday party with it's never ending, incredibly sweet booze. He drank himself to death, never noticing his dying state, as no alcoholic would ever stop drinking from the chalice once he began.

An Enchanter smiles.

18 hours ago, ArcanicFable said:

An Enchanter smiles.

A drunkard contacts the enchanter at once