The Reversed Crusade

L0rdLawyer

-=- The Reversed Crusade -=-

Image result for drawing crusaders getting slaughtered

(I was told a burning cross would mean me getting banned, even though it fits the post.)

Type of Battle: Pillage Warclaim - Siege
Proposed Tier: 3 - Pillage
Date & Time: 8/19/17 : 3 EST
Side A: Crusaders of the Truth Faiths
Side B: Adelburg, Holy Orenian Empire Part 5
Discord: skype

Direct Area: 

rBRjbZE.jpg?1

Image that's Adelburg.

Surrounding Area: 

7xkzAeO.jpg?1

Imagine that's the area around Adelburg

Proposed Rules:

No Siege Equipment

No Mass Addition of Players on the Adelburg region

A7HuGGJ.png?1

The players listed above are the only players allowed to attend the warclaim for the defense of Adelburg

No constructs

No spectres

No Additional Defenses or Terrain Modifications may be built by either side

Roleplay Section:

Ral sits down as the torches burn out in his cave. The sounds of the world begin to fade as the uruk's mouth opens up, the ancient blah pouring out. The walls of the cave begin to shake as the uruk looks around, he's not in Kansas anymore. 

Ral pushes himself up from his seat and begins to walk around the empty void as chatter fills the void. He opens his mouth to try and speak, calling out for whoever is out there, and no words left his mouth. The lone uruk shows no fear, and continues on his journey, knowing why he's here. The empty void beneath him begins to solidify and fills with color, taking the shape of a road as clouds fill the skies above him. Water rises up , surrounding this road with an indefinite sea as smoke pours from holes in the ground. Metal bars push their way through the ground fencing the orc in as air he breathes fades away.

"Young Orc. You have returned so soon? Is the quest done." 

Ral begins to look around, looking for the origin of this voice. Yet as he turns around, he lays his eyes on his target. A orc, larger then the oldest of Braduks, has appeared before him. This new orc's teeth show as he smirks, louder then any Savoyard. This new orc's skin is as brown as the dirt and with each motion, it seems to split like dry earth cracking. 

"Gurthrak, I have returned because I request council with the Vanguard."

"The Vanguard has faded young orc, they are off fighting their own wars. Fodrim defends the clouds from Cults, pledging their support to the True Spirits. Alrath has rallied the Fire Spirits of the Isles to his side to force the Undead out of the Void. And poor Irl, she has been pushed back to the edge of the Brink. She can hardly hold her own as the Forces working for the 'Creator', or God as the humans call this fake idea, pollute her skies. I am the only one winning my battle, so here I am."

"Then we shall take up arms, it is time, isn't it?"

"You can not fight this battle alone, teach those who pollute Irl's skies a lesson. They do it in the name of Canonism, yet let them feel the wrath of those they have doomed in their quest for their false end."

And so it begins. As Ral snaps back after his conversation with Gurthrak, he summons Gobo messengers and begins to flood letters out of his encampment to the other faiths.

"We may not always agree, we may not always get along. But today, we must stop the threat of Canonism. Today, we shall show a lesson to these murderous fiends and show them what awaits those who attempt to persecute us for knowing the truth. In two day's time. Rally. We burn their churches."

Edited by L0rdLawyer

Perhaps we can settle this via 1 v 1? send out your best