The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

adamc2000

[✓] Qali Rice Pudding![plugin idea]

13 posts in this topic

Qali Rice Pudding!

Plugin: New Baked goods! Qali Rice Pudding![plugin idea]

Name(Unnecessary): Adamc2000.

Type(Rp, Mechanical, etc): Rp and mechanical.

Function: The Qali Rice Pudding would be an amazing delicious dish that would be under dough products due to most deserts are under there and would be in need of dough, the ingredients to make the Qali Rice Pudding would be

3 bowl, 3 sugar, 1 coco bean to rp as cinnamon, 1 bucket of milk, 3 dough to serve as rice rply. (you should get the bucket back) You should get 3 bowls from the pot you made the Qali Rice Pudding rply, it would take 1 min to cook it,
 and should be only able to be cook on the level veteran due to you want the dish cook to perfection, you should be fed 3 hunger hearts with each bowl, the exps however i would let you folks decided. The item would be mushroom stew.
Thank you for reading my idea and please Accept the plugin idea. Name of this perfection amazing delicious dish would be called "Qali Rice Pudding"

Who Would it Benefit?:  It would benefit the Qali Culture and also benefit all them Chef rpers who have trouble making there dish Famous through this server as well as there profit to buy stuff to have fun rp, it will also benefit manygreat rps to rp with chefs as well!

http://imgur.com/a/ZIDsF

Edited by adamc2000

+1 WE NEED THIS! I BEG YOU STAFF!

+1 It would be fun to see more food dishes on lotc.

I've never needed anything so much +1

+1 I believe it is a good idea

Kind of unnecessary to make more food when you can just RP it out, but I don't see why not. More food never hurts. +1

Edited by SuperDuckyGamer

Ibraheem and Adam continue to come up with unique and awesome sounding recipes and given how there is legit little to no unique foods I think this'd be a great idea.

for sure! +1

I don't really touch Nexus code right now and wont unless circumstances change so its a no from me. Maybe another coder.

Compared to other recipes - when this is implemented I would have to make that recipe give one back, not 3.

Moved to Accepted Plugin Ideas.