[Complete][Complete] [Auction/trade] Green Dragon Flame in A Bottle Up for trade.

DarkElfs

[!] Posters of a simple yet oddly important item be put up all around massive cities stating it was up for trade. [!]

I'm going be simple I've gotten two offers so far only one appealing so far. So here I am offering it to the others so state any item they may trade that be even value to this relic.  

https://gyazo.com/640d97d240474224c91e8f081d244d6a 

[!] Simple item description and sketch be done to show off the item up for trade [!]

Not accepting minas for this only relics or items of about the same worth of this item.

-Signed~Bolon-

A lich sends a bird to this Bolon, requesting a private meeting.

[!] Simple piece of parchment make its way from bolon back to the lich [!]

Give a time and place sir/miss and I'll meet up with you then. 

-Signed~Bolon-

[!] A short note curled and wrapped in a red ribbon arrives by raven

Dear Bolon,

From my research into Malin this spirit is probably linked to Taynei'Hiylu and I believe it should be kept in a museum before we lose track of it through trades. If you want help finding a reputable museum or help preserving the object till one is found you can contact me.

I feel this is important in figuring out the history of Malin and why the plants there do not die.

Best Regards,

Wombak Bloodwell

[!] A note would arrive by a Raven. The note would say "Hello, im currently close to figure out what happened to the people of Malin and  why they left. This artefact would be of great help. Could we arrange a meeting sometime?

It's the flame of Malin's dead Dragon!" -Signed Cam Buckland

Edited by Tidemanno

COMPLETE