Alvina Rothgard's Death

If you are reading this then you are probably sorting out my possessions, meaning that I am most likely dead. In case of this event, I have written down some of the things I would like you to know.

Holy Ser Luminous Rothgard- I love you so much, Grandfather, for you were always there to support me- through thick and thin. I remember when I was younger we'd read together in the small church and my memories with you will never fade. You taught me to be strong and you helped make me the person that I am today, someone who I hope you're proud of. You brought joy to my life and there was never a moment that I wasn't happy to see you. You were always there for me and there was never a moment when you wouldn't stand up for me. I want to thank you for this.

Alexander Rothgard- Whenever I've been in trouble you've always been there for me, you've cared for my well being and I am so glad that you were my uncle. I will miss you greatly and hope that at some point I managed to help you as you always helped me. I haven't seen you in a long time but you still mean so much to me and I hope you get to read this and know about how you've helped me.

Frida Rosalyn- it's been really nice to finally get to know you, my cousin. You remind me of your aunt and my step-mother, Frida, in that you are loyal and compassionate. After all you've been through, I admire you for keeping those traits and hope that you will never lose them. You're stronger than you know and I know you'll find this strength and accomplish many great things. My love for you is great and I want you to be happy that you brought light to my life, not that it was taken away from me.

Marie Bruselton- my friend, you've always stuck by me and from sharing the house together I realise how nice it is to always be able to confide in you and how easier it is to talk you is one of the many things I love about you. You were a great friend to me and I hope you know how happy you made me. You have a strong personality and you can't always say the right things at the right time but you mean we'll all the time and you seem to radiate warmth and kindness.

Steffen- You've been there for me since I was a little girl, we'd play with all my animals and you brought joy to my life. As I got older, you taught me about medicine which has proved to help significantly through my life so I have to thank you for this. You're the most annoying person I have ever met and yet I love you all the same. The jokes we had together kept me smiling and for that I am grateful.

Marcus- You have been with me since I was young and I know that I can trust you with anything. Although we didn't talk much after what happened to Mordskov, I still always knew that I could rely on you if anythin got tough and that thought alone filled me with much warmth. I will miss seeing you after I'm gone but I'm just glad that I got to know the incredible person you are.

Ser Tepah Goldhand of Orvar You're constantly by my side and always willing to help if anything goes wrong or anyone wants to hurt me. You've always been so sweet to me (not to mention fluffy!) and that is something which makes me love you so much. I want to thank you for all those times when I've needed someone by my side and you've been there. I can only hope that I've been there for you when you've needed someone.

Kharea Goldhand- I have watched you grow up and you truly are incredible. You are so brave and strong, something which I admire about you. You have gone through hardships but you never changed from the strong and caring Kharea that I've always known you as. I want you to know how much I'll miss you and how thankful I am to have you in my life. Remember to fight for what you believe in and that I will love you despite no longer being with you.

Gaern Briar- you have been a great friend to me and given me advice which proved to be insightful and helpful but at the same time you can easily take a joke and our conversations are always enjoyable. Since I first moved to my new home you have always been so generous and kind towards me and this made me feel so welcomed there, adding to my happiness.

Dael'ran- We've known each other for a while now so I value our friendship. You showed me magic which I was always in awe of and it always cheered me up. You were also very easy to talk to so I valued our time spent together. I hope your magic progresses even more and that you will find constant happiness. I'm surprised you never got annoyed by me but that's part of what makes you so incredible- you're patience and understanding.

Gil- You have always been such a good friend to me and we often used to just sit down and talk for ages. You were always willing to help me whatever the problem was and I realise how lucky I was to have you as a friend. I am glad to have known you and I want to thank you for everything you have done to help me.

Ser Maxwell Reeves- I will miss you greatly. We are quite similar in many ways- not always being able keep our mouths shut when necessary, for example but I suppose the is why get on so well. Because we understand each other. We can joke around, insult each other even but without causing any upset which is refreshing and one of the reasons I enjoy your company.

Cam- You've been such a good friend to me and I hope you'll always be content. I always looked forward to when we'd meet up and I hope you valued our time together as much as I did. You're not afraid to speak out for what you believe in and I respect you so much for this and hope you'll never lose this quality.

Mudi- You have recently become a new friend but I enjoy spending time with you. You are very kind and I'm glad that I was able to know you, regardless of how limited that time is. A friend like you can be hard to come by but I was lucky enough to meet you. You have always been so considerate and kind when you're with people, myself included, which is a great quality to have.

Ser Duncan Lefay- you've been with me when things were tough and helped me when my life was at risk. My only regret is not being able to save you also but then again, you've always been so strong that maybe you don't need saving. I know what you've been through is tough but you'll make it through it. I wish I could be here to help you do it but I want you to know how much you've done for me and that I believe in you.

Lilach- I have known for so long and we have always got on so well. You are always so interesting to talk to with all your incredible tales and inventions. I admired your intelligence, you could invent things which I would never have even thought of and it made my encounters with you even more enjoyable.

Renna- I'm not sure if you'd class me as a friend but I have always considered you mine. We've known each other for a while and we're not as close as I wish we were but our time together has always been enjoyable. You're incredibly intelligent and I wish you the very best for the future.

Thank you to all the people I have met over my journey that have brought me joy, my life hasn't been easy- from such a young age I've had to deal with suffering- but you gave me something to live for. I hope that I brought you some form of happiness and that I was someone you were glad to know. Even if I haven't mentioned you here and you've shown me kindness, I still value you greatly and I hope you know how much I will miss you and how grateful I am.

I don't want you to go after my killers but then again, who's stopping you? I can't. I'm dead. Any of your deaths because of you trying to get revenge on what has happened to me would bring such sadness to me and I want to die knowing you are safe and that you will be able to live and move on from my death.

My love for you will never die.

-Alvina Rothgard

Edited by termsofuse_bobbette

"Who?" asks Theodoric Stafyr

Cam would sigh, sitting in the corner of a Tavern, a dagger jammed into the table clearly proppeled by rage. "If i was faster, had reached her a second earlier.. i could've.. " He'd come to a silence before uttering a few final words, chugging his bottle of ale."Damnit all.. damn this cruel world.. Rest well my friend, you are in a better place". Cam would stand up before yanking his dagger back out, wiping a few tears off his eyes, heading outside.

Edited by Tidemanno

"Everyone's story comes to an end, one day or another." Lilach sighs upon hearing the news, tilting her head. "Alvina was a good person. Full of life and joy. It's a shame to hear she died."

An old squire to Tristan Rothgard, Ferdinand of Ostwick welcomes the Small Lady to the Seven. He sheds a single tear, and continues to watch the family that he so dutyfully served go on.

"May GOD bless them..."

Just now, bungo said:

"Stay safe." comments Barney.

"Miss you." says Homer about Alvina.

Dael'ran grumbled lowly from inside his keep, a tear falling from his face for the first time in a long time "Every day my emotions slip further from my reach" he sighed, the paper dotted with tears.

A Mali'ker's day is saddened when he hears of Alvina's passing, he prays that the Seven Skies were welcoming.

Marie Brusleton would be sitting in the church in Hagios Lothar, clutching the letter she had just received.

"You were supposed to be by my side when I am being wed... But that... MONSTER took you away from me. He took away our happy evenings when we spoke of our days and how they had been. My best friend, whom was to take me down the isle instead of my father as he was gone. Yet now... I must walk it down alone, knowing how happy you would have been for me finally getting a man."

Marie took a deep breath has tears kept streaming down her cheeks. She fell down on her knees and hands as she screamed with all her might. Pouring out her regret, her sadness, agony and pain.

"Why her... Why Alvina... Father, why... why do you always claim the people whom I love the most...?" She uttered before turning quiet and drowning in her tears. 

"Who the f*** would kill Alvina?" A very angry Steffen would comment upon hearing the bad news, taking a deep breath before going to sit down to contemplate his own existence.

Renna signs the cross upon hearing the news, silently withdrawing from the scene.

11 hours ago, jyecarson said:

"Who the f*** would kill Alvina?" A very angry Steffen would comment upon hearing the bad news, taking a deep breath before going to sit down to contemplate his own existence.

"A certain Daelish man." A orener would suggest.