[✓] Light Stones

GDPR 014

5 hours ago, TeaLulu said:

what happens if i grind it up and feed it to paladins

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

wtf is wrong with u

The concept is great, but it seems like it would be used by dark creatures/magic users to deflect holy magic. Maybe make it impossible for spooks to hold, and give holy magic users the ability to prevent it from taking the light away?

2 hours ago, SuperDuckyGamer said:

The concept is great, but it seems like it would be used by dark creatures/magic users to deflect holy magic. Maybe make it impossible for spooks to hold, and give holy magic users the ability to prevent it from taking the light away?

The stones are easily shattered, and it has already been said that they cannot be fashioned into armor. Besides, what's wrong with having a way for dark creatures to be able to not be instagibbed by any holy user passerby that decides to float their mist their way?

Edited by Salvo

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in roughly a week.

14 hours ago, Salvo said:

The stones are easily shattered, and it has already been said that they cannot be fashioned into armor. Besides, what's wrong with having a way for dark creatures to be able to not be instagibbed by any holy user passerby that decides to float their mist their way?

Nothing's wrong with that, but this method to do it seems a bit overpowered. And you can just hold the stone up to absorb holy energy, from what I understood.

2 hours ago, SuperDuckyGamer said:

Nothing's wrong with that, but this method to do it seems a bit overpowered. And you can just hold the stone up to absorb holy energy, from what I understood.

There is a limit as to how much it can hold, do not worry. I sort of like the concept of a double edged sword, where it can be used to make awesome holy enchantments, but in the same stead be used to prevent someone from getting gakked; this makes this stone even more valuable to both sides, and might force holy users to be very protective of light stones, even guarding quarries for them. Even then, the spell would need to hit the stone before anything gets sucked in it, and lugging around a big slab of this stuff seems ineffective 

Edit: If it becomes too much of a problem, I will edit in that the stone radiates the holy energies and will hurt any unholy being that touches it

Edited by The Fire Mind

Each holy magic has their own holy alteration, but i like the idea of the light stones, maybe those will give to the clerics a better way to make enchantments, because they can only give aurum properties to weapons, but as you said it would be a double edge sword, wich would make them much more useful for dark beings than to the most of the holies because they can put 4 on a shield or small ones spread on an armor and be highly resistant to holy magics, coming back to the other side i have been told that only 4 paladins know how to use their holy alteration so maybe it would be abit limited for them (maybe ibam wrong), and Ascended already can make something similar to the stones, however that doest mean that i wont use them, i am actually thinking about add them to a future project that i have in mind.

4 minutes ago, rosediode said:

Hey Cam Phil,

Cool art, nice sourcing.

Lots of Love,

Laur

the ghost of the past haunts me. IT WAS ONE TIME REEEEEEEE

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.