[✔]keeping it reel club application

Bunemma

Name of the club: keeping it reel 

What type of club is it? (Public, Private): Public! Everyone is free to join and discuss the films we have either watched, will watch, or suggest more films.

What is the theme of this club? (Politics, group, etc.): Films! There is no film club that I am aware of, and I think it would be super fun!

Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?: The purpose of this club would be to watch films together. Although it might seem like a basic concept and not a good club, it would bring people together to discuss something we all have in common. We could decide the movies to watch as a group, and watch them together, and then discuss the movie, and perhaps even rate it or recommend it to others. 

Who will moderate this club?: I volunteer to moderate this club, as well as Radahan! Anyone else that has an interest in films can definitely volunteer to help as well.

Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?: Yes, I understand this. Moderation is good, and we shall do our best to moderate it on our own.

Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.): N/A