[Request]1,500 MINAS for a skin!

Wendigo

Like the title says I'll be paying 1.5k mina to whomever is willing to craft me a skin. Looking for something detailed. Mage robes with purple trim, a leather belt and other then that I'll leave it up to your imaginative mind for the rest. If needed I can hunt around for a reference pic but I'm not looking for anything specific, only detailed and nice work. Before you take the job I'd like to see previous work, feel free to post here!

@Wendigo I have one that was never used that is quite close to your description of a purple trim and so on.

10 minutes ago, Wendigo said:

Mind posting a gyazo?

I'll pm you with it when I am on my computer.

31 minutes ago, Zoslore said:

I was summoned! And sure, I got your back fam. Might take a bit longer than usual, since school just started. 

3 hours ago, AnotherDay said:

@Wendigo I have one that was never used that is quite close to your description of a purple trim and so on.

I'd like to see your skin AnotherDay if possible, may save all of us valuable time. I'll give him until tomorrow Zoslore and if he hasn't answered or I don't like the skin I'll let you know. Thanks guys for the quick response.

This seems interesting ;) CAN't WAIT TO SEE IT 

@Zoslore Looks like the bid is yours. Let me know if you need anything and feel free to pm me your discord so we can discuss it further.