[Complete]Santegian Prince for Sale!

Santegian Prince for Sale!

[!] Posters would be delivered around Axios by randoms, each poster would be accompanied with a body part from the Santegian Heir "Leoiarizaltsu Salbatzaile". The posters would read the following!

"I have captured a Santegian Prince by the name of 'Demetrios Palaoaogaioais', I have slaughtered and butchered the other Prince. However, as a man of mercy I am deciding to allow this Santegian Prince to live - For a price, I will be starting an auction to sell the Prince! Anyone may purchase him!

BIDDING STARTS AT : 3500 MINA, BID IN INCRAMENTS OF 500."

[!] A very crude portrait that would only detail his HEAD with a large :) would be displayed too!

https://gyazo.com/5aabf430654e7df0bc7f18a2b47ad3f6

"Santegia does not negotiate with terrorists, and learn how to spell" Loukas says, arming himself.

garry the ghoul smirks as he wears his newly obtained carbarum armour from the prince and eats some more grilled prince fingers

"When does this ever work." Richard scoffs a snorts of derision. "It's damn near impossible to find a nation that actually cares for it people."

Edited by LeoRabbit99

Ganved Elibar'acal blinked, raising a gloved hand to grasp his chin in thought. "I am going to take a wild guess and say these were the two men I met prior." He stated, shakng his gead lightly before striding off.

Leo would frown upon reading the contents of the poster, unable to remember the events leading up to it. There would also be a noticeable lack of limbs.

((Remove the mention of limbs, I was immediately popped from PVP, rather than RP. And enjoy the loot I scavenged from nearby chests.))

Lord Henrik Ramdir Amador would glare as he spots the dismembered limb near a sign in the Capital of Adelburg. Striding over he takes the poster and rips it down, before ordering a subordinate:

"Take the limb and have it embalmed for transport back to Santegia, then send word to these terrorists who hold my Brother-in-law. 3,500 minae and niet a penny more." 

Klaus I de Savin rolls his shoulders and chuckled as he saw the auction, "Wonderful. Just wonderful. If I were to buy him, I wonder what I'd do with my dearest cousin. Perhaps I'd slaughter him, as punishment for the wrongs that have been done by his father over the years. Perhaps I'd have my dearest uncle beg at my feet for the mercy of his son. Oh, there's so many possibilities."

((Really neat post))

Apollonia Lysistrate gasped, the color draining from her features. She suddenly realized how right Rhovadir was. People must want to kill me then, or even worse, enslave me, she thought fearfully.

"I should start only going places with the other Ascended by my side."

Edited by Manatee
hahah i suck at grammar

2 hours ago, Chorale_ said:

Klaus I de Savin rolls his shoulders and chuckled as he saw the auction, "Wonderful. Just wonderful. If I were to buy him, I wonder what I'd do with my dearest cousin. Perhaps I'd slaughter him, as punishment for the wrongs that have been done by his father over the years. Perhaps I'd have my dearest uncle beg at my feet for the mercy of his son. Oh, there's so many possibilities."

((Really neat post))

Abdes would still call Klaus a degenerate ****. He'd look to Leo. "Remember what kind of a powerslut he was. haha. I hope that he decides to jump off a high building or something... Degenerate nephew..."

3 hours ago, Chorale_ said:

((Really neat post))

Apollonia Lysistrate Taitale de Savin would glare at him, appalled that Klaus would have the nerve to even utter those words. "How dare you say such foul things? Just because you are pissy at Abdes doesn't mean you should punish those who are related to him, and have done nothing to harm you. Get over it. Find something worthwhile to complain over, you whiny *****."

@kevinblabla7

Edited by Manatee
hahah