Characters free to play!

Sander

So, I was working on creating a family tree for my woodelf character Gilondir today. It can still be expanded quite a bit with further relatives, but already I have made an ancestors part. I briefly made up numerous characters for this and kept a few open for others to play if they wished. This will give you the opportunity to play a woodelf, high elf or human with name, family and brief backstory. To start off, a picture of the family tree for good measure:

65c5141387258deeca9da2545d9745c9.png

As you can see there's two main parts to this family at this point, Oronar (which already has several played characters) and Amarthelon, which comes from Cilivren Amarthelon who was a high elf and thus brought 'aheral blood into the primarily 'ame family. The names that are in black are alive characters and the ones in lighter gray are deceased characters. Gilondir, Nynaeve and Hiylu are already being played, but Filvendir, Thaola, Vuln'Wyn, Alwin, Cassandra, Sil'Maehr and Okarn are open for people to play. If you're interested in playing any of these, send me a pm!

Brief descriptions:

Filvendir Amarthelon: Age can be decided (between 50 and 200 yrs old). Is the second child of Tayna (woodelf) and Celibren (half woodelf half high elf). Big brother to Vuln'Wyn and little brother to Thaola. He stands at 6'3 and looks like a woodelf just with a slightly more pale skin.

Alwin Oronar: 10 year old human (1621), became the son of Gilondir when he and his mother Juliana got married, he was a toddler at the time and doesn't remember his biological father. Twin brother of Cassandra, big brother of Hiylu. Mother has been killed in 1630 and became an undead.

Sil'Maehr Oronar: Age can be decided (between 50 and 200 yrs old) but must be the same as Okarn. Twin brother of Okarn and the oldest of the two. Very close to his brother since he spent almost his entire childhood by his bro's side. He's a pure woodelf and looks very similar to his brother.

Okarn Oronar: Age can be decided (between 50 and 200 yrs old) but must be the same as Sil'Maehr. Twin brother of Sil'Maehr and the youngest of the two. Very close to his brother since he spent almost his entire childhood by his bro's side. He's a pure woodelf and looks very similar to his brother.

Thaola Amarthelon: Age can be decided (between 50 and 200 yrs old). Is the first child of Tayna (woodelf) and Celibren (half woodelf half high elf). Big sister to Filvendir and Vuln'Wyn. She stands at 6'1 and looks mostly like a woodelf despite having a more pale skin and blue eyes.

Vuln'Wyn Amarthelon: Age can be decided (between 50 and 200 yrs old). Is the third child of Tayna (woodelf) and Celibren (half woodelf half high elf). Little sister of Thaola and Filvendir. She stands at 5´5 and looks like a woodelf with a slightly more pale skin.

Cassandra Oronar: 10 year old human (1621), became the daughter of Gilondir when he and her mother Juliana got married, she was a toddler at the time and doesn't remember her biological father. Twin sister of Alwin, big sister of Hiylu. Mother has been killed in 1630 and became an undead.

How are the children of Gil's wife's ex named the same surname as him? Shouldn't they have the surname of their biological father?

or i-i-incest?

*gasp

@Hedge

because we got married unless they would still have the old surname??

idk anyways my old kids have skins alrety made for anyone that wants to play them

I call dibs on the daughter- 

jk nah fam.