The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AndurilGames

[✔] [Pending] Whitelist Application

4 posts in this topic

Out-Of-Character Information

What’s your Minecraft account name?: AndurilGames

What timezone are you in?: U.S. Eastern Time

How old are you?: 17

Are you aware the content and interactions on this server may not be appropriate for children under the age of 13? (You won’t be denied for being under 13):

I am aware, and I fully understand the content may not be appropriate.

Have you read and agreed to the rules?: Yes, I have read and agreed to the rules.

What’s the rule you agree with the most?: I agree the most with the 1st Section of the Raid rules the most, as I believe Lawless raiding should be limited to a point.

Are there any rule(s) that confuse you or don’t make sense? (if so we can help clear it up!): Do items drop on death?

How did you find out about Lord of the Craft?: I found the server by looking up LOTR (Lord of the Rings) servers online.

Link(s) to past Whitelist Applications (If applicable): None

Have you logged into the server yet? (You cannot be whitelisted without logging in at least once): Yes, I have logged in a few times to explore the map.

Definitions

What is Roleplaying?: Roleplaying is the act of taking on the role of a created character and essentially bringing that character to life in-game.

What is Metagaming?: Metagaming is performing actions in a roleplay often using information your character wouldn't know about yet.

What is Power-emoting (Powergaming)?: Power-emoting is forcing your roleplay actions onto another roleplayer without giving them opportunities to make a fair decision.

In-Character Information

Character’s name: Turin Aldimir

Character’s sex: Male

Character’s race: Human (Farfolk)

Character’s age: 25

BiographyTurin, born in 1604 on the 15th of the Grand Harvest, is a commoner hailing from a Farfolk settlement. From a young age he has spent most of his time practicing the craft of archery, a skill passed down for generations in his family, and has made his living hunting in the great forests of the world. Realizing harsh realities of nature, however, he became quite callous and timid in nature, never growing too emotionally attached to anything for long, shying away from people who try to get close to him. He only converses with those he has deemed trustworthy and of good integrity, and remains loyal to those of honorable stature. His time exploring the forests had also developed within him an innate respect for all living things. His skill with a bow also gave him a sense of humility and indifference, never becoming too concerned over things that should be noted, but never thinking he was "too good" in any situation. He has immigrated to the isles of Axios, seeking adventure and prosperity, and now seeks to use his time and skill fighting for the greater good, and seeks employment into an army.

Personality Traits: Is a Loner for the most part, but doesn't mind being around people every now and then. Prefers to spend time either mastering his archery or exploring the unknown.

Ambitions: Aspires to become a great adventurer known throughout Axios, and overall just wishes to make a living in his new home. Also wishes to become a famed Archer of sorts.

Strengths/Talents: (Talents) Archery, Scouting, Hunting; (Strengths) Honesty, Loyalty, Humility, Respectfulness

Weaknesses/Inabilities: (Inabilities) Has trouble with heavy weapons since he's mostly adept with bows, only has a little skill with a sword; (Weaknesses) Callous, Indifferent, Somewhat Timid

Sidenote: Reasons for these character traits is explained in the edited biography. Also posted another question.

Appearance: Dark-skinned, Is 6 ft. 2 in. tall, Has black hair and dark brown eyes, Is physically fit.

Skin:

2017-08-26_12_45_34.thumb.png.af280bf0a76b5574398ebbffbf197bad.png

Edited by AndurilGames
Was marked "pending" for further editing.

iq7aY2W.png

This application is now pending

So, Turin is a simple little character (pun). He's great, and already I can see that he'll make a fine addition to Axios. However, there are a couple of things I'd like to know about him first.

I've placed this application on pending. No need to worry, this just means that there are some additions that I can see being made before your character is ready for the world of Axios. If you could make these changes before 24 hours of this post, then I can check back and potentially accept this application. Once you have done this, send me a private message on the forums, on my forum wall, or message me in game. I'll try my best to reply quickly so you can get straight into roleplay.

---- ---- ---- ----

Changes

Biography,

I like that Turin has immigrated from elsewhere. Could you tell me about his life before this? I imagine he is an interesting character, and I feel his life before moving was just as interesting as it is now that he has arrived in Axios.

Strengths and Weaknesses,

Because Turin is quite a simple chap to start with, it is quite easy to get by with only a couple strengths and weaknesses. This is fine, but I would prefer if you went into a bit more depth. Why is he so callous? Maybe he had a poor childhood., or was the subject to bullying from his locals. Try and adapt on this as it will solidify the basis of your roleplay!

Questions and Answers

Does that mean you forget ALL prior events or just the few events prior to roleplay death?

When / if your character is fatally harmed, the Cloud Temple Monks may use their power to restore your character to life. When this happens, you may not return to your place of death in hopes of deterring any conflict regarding poor roleplay etiquette. In terms of memory, your character will lose the few events prior and cannot retain / regain this knowledge. For example, if I were to hold a coup against a local lord and get slain in my attempt, I would lose my memory of holding the coup.

With everything considered, there aren't many changes to make. It would have been an easy acceptance otherwise, so congratulations. Please remember to make these changes within 24 hours, otherwise I will have to deny this attempt.

Nrvvy37.png

This application has now been accepted

On behalf of the Application Team we welcome you to the server as a white-listed player. Please wait patiently as a staff member will implement you!

Our AT Discord is tailored especially to assist new players. To get in you simply have to click the link provided.

Also be sure to check out the New Players Guide!

Whitelist application has been accepted, player is now whitelisted in game.