Catherine Thorsson Ruric Dalca, the Living Among the Dead.

Archangelic

Catherine Thorsson Ruric Dalca

FzbNp4f.jpg

Art belongs to me.

Created by ovalnephrite.tumblr.com

elegant-1769669__340.png

❈ N A M E - A N D - A G E - I N F O R M A T I O N ❈

❈ Current Full Name ❈

Catherine Marie Thorsson Ruric Dalca.

❈ Birth Name ❈

Catherine Marie Dalca.

❈ Introductory Name ❈

Catherine.

❈ Nicknames (Favor to Disfavor) ❈

o Cat or Kitten.

o Woman or Human.

❈ Titles ❈

o Mistress

o Title [Lost]

❈ Traits ❈

o Easy Going ; Catherine is one to genuinely go with the flow, accepting things as they are.

o Defensive ; However, can become easily defensive if felt threatened or attacked.

❈ Zodiac ❈

Virgo

❈ Age ❈

Unknown

❈ Age she appears ❈

spinal-divider.gif

12-20-17_1sd.png.f75e3de17b932e6c3be19d0ba0753ac7.png

❈ P H Y S I C A L - I N F O R M A T I O N ❈

❈ Current Race ❈

Human.

❈ Past Race(s) ❈

o Human.

❈ Gender ❈

Female.

❈ Build ❈

Petite yet frail.

❈ Height ❈

5'1"

❈ Weight ❈

11Olbs

❈ Hair Color/Length/Texture/Style ❈

Catherine has olive locks that fall past her shoulders, usually pinned back behind her or weaved in a circlet. It is glossy and soft, kept healthy with various oils and natural remedies.

❈ Eye Color/Type ❈

Her eyes are silver and cat-like, if stared at long enough they might pierce your soul.

❈ Skin Tone ❈

Porcelain pale.

❈ Face Shape/Details ❈

She has a heart-shaped face with soft cheekbones, her lips plush with the bottom further out in a pouting sense.

❈ Scars/Tattoos ❈

o Scarring ; A dark blemished scar upon her shoulder when she was shot by an arrow and it was closed with necromancy.

o Marking ; A black rose tattoo placed upon her neck by Cahir.

❈ Clothing ❈

Noble attire to peasant attire she has it all from her graverobbing.

❈ Hygiene ❈

Very well, keeps herself in the best condition.

❈ Dominant Hand ❈

Left.

spinal-divider.gif

CATHERiin.png

Art belongs to me.

Created by Mondoquando.tumblr.com

❈ P E R S O N A L I T Y - I N F O R M A T I O N ❈

spinal-divider.gif

❈ Personal Alignment ❈

Chaotic Good.

❈ Public Alignment ❈

Neutral Good.

❈ Political Alignment ❈

N/A

❈ Main Character Strength ❈

Building Relationships.

❈ Main Character Weakness ❈

Terrified of alot of things.

❈ Good Traits ❈

o Good Eye ; Catherine has a knack for spotting out best locations, people, and surroundings.

❈ Neutral Traits ❈

o Friendliness ; Catherine is generally accepting of anyone, however this can sometimes lead her into hot water.

❈ Bad Traits ❈

o Scaredy Cat ; Catherine is horrified at a handful of things she shouldn't be, a habit she must overcome.

❈ Religion ❈

N/A

❈ Short Term Goals ❈

o Get a house. []

o Get a job. []

o Work hard at Electrical Evocation. []

o Become less afraid of magic. []

o Focuse on studying the art of weaving. [=]

o Excel combat training from Krenor. []

❈ Long Term Goals ❈

o Find place in the realm.  []

[] Achieved

[] Failed

[] Constant

[=] In Progress

[-] Not Started

❈ Fears ❈

o Heights [Major]

o Magic/Dark arts [Major]

o Violence/Injuries [Major]

o Her Husband [Major]

o Dark Spaces [Moderate]

o Bugs [Minor]

o Lakes/ponds [Minor]

❈ Sexuality ❈

Heterosexual.

❈ Marital Status ❈

Married to Beowulf Ruric

spinal-divider.gif

❈ B A C K G R O U N D - I N F O R M A T I O N ❈

❈ Childhood ❈

Nothing too out of the ordinary.

❈ Current Home(s) ❈

o Devirad

❈ Past Jobs ❈

o Coal miner assistant.

❈ Current Job(s) ❈

o Caretaker of the Tower

o Caretaker of the Orphans

❈ Birth Mother ❈

Gerdi Dalca.

❈ Birth Father ❈

Rannen Dalca.

❈ Pets/Companions ❈

o Name ; Race ; Description

o Name ; Race ; Description

❈ Deaths: # ❈

o Mister Bones ; Homicide ; Forgotten ; After a whacky night out at the De'Pale house, things escalated after a bit of mental torment.

❈ Languages ❈

o Common ; Fluent ; First and only language.

spinal-divider.gif

❈ P R E F E R E N C E S ❈

❈ Favorites ❈

Person ;

Orsul/Beo.

Food ;

Anything relatively sweet.

Drink ;

Tea.

Location ;

Devirad

Activity ;

Reading.

Animal ;

Birds.

Flower ;

Violet Orchids.

Color ;

Violet.

❈ Least Favorites ❈

Person ;

Juliana

Food ;

Anything heavy.

Drink ;

Beer.

Location ;

N/A

Activity ;

Chores.

Animal ;

N/A

Flower ;

N/A

Color ;

Burnt Orange.

spinal-divider.gif

❈ I N V E N T O R Y / S I G N I F I C A N T - P O S S E S S I O N S ❈

Possessing - Given Away/Stolen - Destroyed

Chalice

OOC Item? ;

--- Silver Sword

On her person? ;

--- Always

Where? ;

--- In her boots
eea52e626550938cdcb2b284cf5a9f51.png

❈ name ❈

OOC Item? ;

---

On her person? ;

---

Where? ;

---

desc

-amkVeKUTGmsVzetCUxEHg.png

Art belongs to me.

Commissioned from ovalnephrite.tumblr.com

❈ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ❈

Loved - Adored - Close - Trusted - Befriended - Liked - Neutral - Distrusted - Disliked - Hated

Orsul/Beo, "You are such a horrid husband." {After endless days and nights talking and getting to know each other, Orsul had shown Catherine what it had meant to live. From exploring different lands, tasting different foods, understanding new languages to even developing new relationships. She had realized she wouldn't have made her friends and home if it weren't for him, and humbly accepted his proposal of companionship. However Orsul's plan finally went into effect and began to teach her weaving, causing a bit of strain and abuse on their relationship. Orsul has raised hand to her and made it clear he wishes to kill her in order to start a life as a lich. Due to this she is now fearful of her husband, but cannot find the will to not love him anymore. Conflicted now at Yldrathir's tower she doesn't know if she should stay or return to him. }

@Lhindir_

Yldrathir, "You must be the manifestation of temptation itself." {While Catherine was starving in a closet due to her husband's extreme teaching methods, he sought compassion in the small woman. Moving her to a cell and allowing her access to her pygmy pet she began to know him rather well. Spending time together she felt more drawn to his personality, enchanted by his words and wisdom. Then he kidnapped her so she may avoid death by her husband- but she wasn't willing to go. Now living with him in an isolated tower, she isn't sure she wants to return to the gritty life she had before.}

@Abyssus

Sulwyn, "Perhaps I can put my trust in you." {While Catherine doesn't know too much about the dragon, she knows deep down he is rather good. Through conversation again and again she finds it easy to spend her time with him. As he offered to be her champion in the pit, she took up the deal, allowing him to do such. She feel like she can be herself around him, idly chatting as his comfortable aura lures her in.}

@Ventai

Pau, "I'll take care of you to the best of my ability." {Catherine had won the thrall Pau in a card game after the loser couldn't pay the nine hundred Minas. She quietly suffers over his history, eating her away how others treated him so. She can entrust him with her secrets, attempts to treat him as any other person as much as she can.}

@Delenda

Willow, "You have proven to be one of the best I may trust." {Willow has protected Catherine time and time again from undead and other Rurics. Catherine had massive faith in the dead that stands by her side and will to large lengths to make sure she is to prosper.}

@Zombiefide

Jentos, "I will prove myself to you." {Catherine initially met Jentos in mere passerby, knowing his name but never really getting to know him. Orsul told Catherine quite a few things about the man, a little of their shared history. This alone, caused Catherine to trust Jentos. After a few interactions, conversations, and time spent together.. she knows now how truly remarkable Jentos is. Taking it upon herself, she will prove to him that she will not follow the path of greed and make it a life to live to the fullest.}

@Jentos

Krenor, "I will continue to listen for as long as you'll have me." {Krenor met Catherine in an awkward circumstance, getting off on the wrong foot. After a terrible first impression they slowly began to chatter and converse until Krenor noticed Catherine's potential. Little by little he has instructed and showed her the path to Xion, allowing her to grow in a different perspective.}

@HedgeHug

Adremeich/Nicholas, "You're clever.. but sometimes you must keep that forked tongue behind your teeth." {Having first met this Gravelord under peculiar circumstance in passing by, she realized she had made a great acquaintance. Catherine immediately trusted the lich as Orsul had commented more than once they were like brothers. After sharing chocolates and watching the night sky with each other, mildly bantering and him embarrassing the poor woman she can easily say she is his friend. }

@Parkins

Mercer, "One of the most noble knights I have ever met.. I shall take care of you as you do us." {Just like the man he protects, Catherine met the undead knight in passing by at first. She took solice in his calm aura, enjoying the silence together as they spoke of old times. However she didn't have the heart to say she was in the city he died protecting, in which her father became paralyzed. Catherine wishes to know more about him, however perhaps in time he shall open up to her. }

@Skylez1

Coltaine, "You're not as bad as everyone makes you out to be." {Catherine had first heard of Coltaine on nasty rumors, comments, and speculations. At first she believes them, still does to this day, however she had began to talk with him over various topics. She now finds him as a friend, interested in their shared conversations.}

@HurferDurfer1

Juliana, "Eventually you will lose everything with the web of manipulation you've spun. " {Catherine used to see the woman as sort of an idol, looking up to her. However, after realizing how much Juliana would speak ill of a being or two, then ask them for help and other affairs a moment later. She wonders what terrible things she has already said about her, even when Catherine attempted to make her life better. The straw that broke the camel's back was when her mortal life was threatened over something she had no part of, cutting the tie of trust between herself and Juliana.}

@antuopa

name, "quote." {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

name, "quote" {relation}

tag

If you want a relation, just ask <3

spinal-divider.gif

❈ A R T W O R K   A N D  O T H E R  W O R K S ❈

Backstory:

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/165899-a-twist-of-fate-makes-life-worthwile/

Edited by Archangelic

Quite detailed, I like it!

+1 from me :)

The dwarven king is a dead among the living

I like this a lot, but if your looking to apply to the sever there is the application form/post link 

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Quite detailed, I like it!

+1 from me :)

Thanks I really appreciate it! Put some work into it, quite tiring. 

7 minutes ago, ItsOnlyChis said:

I like this a lot, but if your looking to apply to the sever there is the application form/post link 

I'm actually already whitelisted on the server.. Not sure which account I whitelisted upon but.. I might have to fix what account I have bound to my minecraft account? Usernames are the same.

I see, well happy playing, Top_Goon is my username if you ever want to rp with me.

Just now, DrakeHaze. said:

I would like a relation.

Which character?

Just now, DrakeHaze. said:

The one displayed on my profile. Y'Golekraj, Voidal Horror.

Have I Rp'd with you?

5 minutes ago, Lhindir_ said:

r-r-Relation?

Added.

4 minutes ago, DrakeHaze. said:

Yes.

Sorry I don't remember that name.

Updates:

• Relations
  • Fears
  • Current Jobs
  • Current housing