[Completed][Completed] What the Hell Does a Mina Look Like?

oblivionsbane

I'd assume it was some sort of gold coin, I've been RPing it as such. 

Just some kind of coin gold, silver etc. Is what I always assumed. Though it'd be cool if there was a small lore page written on it just to add some flavor. 

its a gold coin with a little cute crown on it and if you say otherwise i will gracefully shove ten of them into your eyesocket

Probably the biggest mystery on the server.

I always imagined them as gold, silver and copper coins.

gold coin with an 'M' imprinted on one side and a simple '1' on the other

/thread

I always picture them as sort of old looking gold coins, like the image I pasted below. Here's another question to ponder on.. Exactly how much is a mina worth in comparison to irl money?

Image result for medieval coin transparent

40 minutes ago, Rammer said:

Though it'd be cool if there was a small lore page written on it just to add some flavor. 

I like this idea. Will consider writing up an official lore page on mina if someone doesn't get to it before me.

Yep, pretty sure it's close to being something of a gold nugget. Mobs drop it, and when you pick it up, it gives you mina.

LOL, 5 years and nobodies ever asked this question. It's a good question. Everyone is saying gold but...next thing you know people will be throwing mina at ghosts. XD

Should probably consider something else.

The Dwarven central bank charge interest on every single mina produced in Axios.

Because they were emeralds in Asulon, I've always pictured them as ornately carved and sigiled gemstones of a green color.

grey-parrot-with-gold-eye-engaved-nickel

since the mina is a currency backed by parrot eggs

Edited by char-char~

I always imagined them as gold coins with a dragon stamped on them, probably because gold drakes sounds cooler then minas