The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PhantomXGamer

[✗] Lord of the craft aplication

3 posts in this topic

Hello my in game name is curanier (in the official tolkin Sindarin) I am a wood elf. I was born in Linandria and my mother was killed by a rouge uruk when I was only 23. my father is still alive off in the high elven land. I am now 135 (or the equivalent to 30 human years). I am very skilled at archery and also good with a dager. how ever I can`t make an arrow if I have to mine the ore. I am good in the wild. I have dark brown hair, blue eyes, a green shirt, with a gold sholder pad  made of a rare but strong leaf,I have a dagger on my right hip, and a brown cloak.

2017-09-13_16.14.56.png

xnqFCyk.png

This application has been denied

Hey PhantomXGamer,

Please use the correct format found here. You may reapply after one hour of this post.

This application has been denied.

Moved to the Denied Applications forum.