[Hiring!] Natural Philosopher Union

Levicourpos

*Posters hang on the walls of cities and towns*

- The Natural Philosopher Union -

We are a union of diverse creation, intelligence, and power. 

Based in the capital of Santegia, San Adrian, we help produce books and knowledge from life itself.

Our Head Quarters in Santegia have many different departments: Alchemic, Anatomy, Animals, Nature and Culture.

The Head of Union currently is Ceona Vertilla; She plans on growing this new but vast organization. 

Housing for those who join and need it will be provided for free!

Yes, we are working with a hierarchy, however, this is to create a sense of balance yet also at the same time respect for the people who may be more knowledgeable than others.

The ranks (From Lowest to Highest):

Junior Clerk (For Said Department): A Junior Clerk is someone who will help the Head of Department and those studying it by managing books, items, and all sorts. Keeping Accounts of things but at the same time grasping the feel of a study and learning from experience.

Clerk-Apprentice (For Said Department): Someone who still performs the duties of a Junior Clerk, but also takes on and learns from the department they work in. 

Apprentice (For Said Department): Someone who solely learns and occasionally researchers for their department. 

Assistant (For Said Department): Someone researches alongside their teacher/Head of Department. 

Researcher: Someone who Researches on their own and provides books to the Archives or Library. (Looking for Researches)

Head of Department: Someone who manages and organises anyone with a lower rank in their department, they provide books from their own source of research. It is also their job to find new Junior Clerks for their department. They can only promote their subjects rank after consultation with the Head of Union. (Looking for HoD)

Department Heads We're Looking for:  Alchemic, Anatomy, Animals, Nature, and Culture.

JOB APPLICATION FORM:

IGN:

IRP NAME:

JOB: [Job you want]

Do you have skype?:

QUALIFICATIONS: [What have you done previously that makes you think you are knowledgeable enough for the position?]

Edited by DFGCrush

"If something is not wrong, its right."

Eath'Lur does a brief philosophy.

IGN: Gallicus
IRP NAME: Flavius Caecius Faustillus
JOB: [Job you want] Head of Department for the study of Political Science and War Strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS: [What have you done previously that makes you think you are knowledgeable enough for the position?] "My life has been dedicated to the study and research of the State and its affairs. I live and breath the tales of great men who ruled the world with wisdom, and virtue.. But more than virtue, they ruled with great efficiency. Those who had the ability to maintain peace and stability within a realm's borders, and secure their frontiers.. And the question that has always intrigued me regarded what makes a great ruler; what traits are preferable, and what are frowned upon? I must admit that an adequate answer might never be provided, but principles remain persistent."

Edited by Saarty1

IGN: Nate1540

IRP NAME: Adam Swiftfoot

JOB: Department head of Nature and Animals.

Do you have skype?: Yes, it will be given upon request.

QUALIFICATIONS: I have been studying nature and animals my entire life, and only wish to broaden my horizons and give people more knowledge of the subjects. I had many tomes of writing regarding these subjects in my old village, but those were burnt in an attack. I wish to redo my research, and this Union seems like a place with ample resources to do so. 

IGN: Omega_Gene

IRP NAME: Collette Reeves

JOB: Researcher- Alchemy and Philosophy 

Do you have skype?: Omega_Gene - LOTC private

QUALIFICATIONS: "I'v studied Alchemy my entire life, I'v been wishing to put my work and knowledge to good use and write my own books and talents to teach others.

Please PM in a few days to verify activity.