The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chorale_

[Denied]Chorale_'s Trial GM Application

22 posts in this topic

Uh well I wish you all the best with the Application, though don't argue with people that much.

I mean, he's definitely matured a bit. I'm not gonna say all our interactions were exactly pleasant, but there are times where he's a joy to talk to. Don't really know where I stand, so I'll just keep neutral. But giving someone a shot doesn't always hurt.

7 hours ago, Chorale_ said:

Oh, yes. The whole cow thing. It was honestly just very late at night and I ended up apologizing, and I guess this is where I live to regret that mistake, and I know for a fact I definitely regretted it later the next morning. Thanks for the luck!

And that's perfectly fine to feel that way!

Hrmph. I'm still on the wiki team because I help to improve the wiki. I'm not sure I see the point you're trying to come across.

Well, dang. Sorry that you feel that way.

Right, and who are you again? I definitely don't think we've interacted.

I won't argue that I definitely have a huge ego.

There's a trial for this position for a reason. Although my past behaviors have been really horrendous, I guarantee you that I've definitely matured much more than I was, say at the beginning of the summer. I've had a few eye-openers whether it be 3-hour long talks in TS with people on the subject on my past aggrievances, or whether it be me owning up to my own mistakes. I really hold nothing against anyone that posted negatively on this thread, as I wish to just grow from it. I mean, don't get me wrong - I hate that you all still feel this way and hold things against me, but at the end of the day I cannot do anything about it. You have a right to your opinion. I really don't think that I'm that bad of a person aside from my flaws, which everyone has. In conclusion, I hope that you can all see the person that I'm trying to become and accept that I'm leaving behind a shell of my former self. Though I've said this many times, I trust that this time my words will be reflected as actions. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope you have a nice rest of the day.

This will be the only thing that I respond with, so if you have anything further that you'd like to discuss with me please don't hesitate to PM me via the forums or on Discord which can be found on my profile.

Upvote

To be honest, it seems that you put on a mask, when you are applying for Staff. Like you are acting nice to our comments but if it were in game you would be insulting us and being aggressive or toxic.

-1 I do not quite believe you are ready yet. Being a GM takes a lot of patience and modesty. See it as being in charge of a bunch of little kids screaming at you on top of their lungs... That ain't for everybody.

You are an alright guy Chorale, and you have always been nice to me, so I will be nice with you back and tell you how it is. You are not ready yet, give it some more time to let yourself mature and let go more of that "I am the best" attitude.

19 hours ago, tornado241 said:

To be honest, it seems that you put on a mask, when you are applying for Staff. Like you are acting nice to our comments but if it were in game you would be insulting us and being aggressive or toxic.

Evidence to back your claim up? ^-^ 

I don't put on a mask, sometimes people just catch me in a bad mood. I certainly don't insult people unless it's for jokes, and they know I'm joking. It's usually in Discord or TS and we're all having a laugh.

Hello! I want to start by thanking you for applying. We discussed your application and decided that we are not giving you a trial due to the recent history you have had with multiple players on the server. I suggest you reapply at a later date once you have worked out the issues that the community has pointed out on your application. We look for volunteers that will work well with the community, and we don't feel you fit that standard at this moment.

Denied.