Lithe, Athletic.

Eyes:

Dark Turqoise

Hair:

Black Straight, White Streak

Skin:

Pale

Markings/Tattoos/Injuries:

Reese has virtually no markings upon his body, besides the two he gained as a child. The brand given out by the pure Mali'aheral, the brand that denotes someone as impure. The brand was given to him as a child, and has since healed, but if one was to catch view of the brand, its still easily recognizable. He also has a thin, but long scar running up the length of his right thigh. He obtained this when he was running from the Mali'aheral within the silver state, he attempted to climb a fence, and ended up slicing a nice gash into his leg, the 'aheral caught him short after.

Personality:

Reese is much smaller then his kin, due to his mixture of elven and human blood, due to this he was the target of many unfortunate events as a child, and even in his teen years. As a result Reese has become quite easily spooked, around most people. He's quite shy when first meeting someone, though as time passes and he creates a deeper bond with someone he may stutter less around them, and even be a tad last awkward or shy when they are nearby.

Inventory:

He often times have a small stag head medallion wrapped around his wrist. It’s quite the medallion, crafted from Aurum. The medallion will hum when a curse is begin used within its general vicinity, and it vibrates if magic is being used.

Spoiler

0888259d6b03170545c7d22720c0e967.png

He wears an interesting chest-plate beneath his clothing. The chestplate is crafted from forktail-wyvern scales, that are painted black. The scales themselves are light and durable, giving protection equal to plate-armor but as light as studded leather armor. A carving of a three headed hydra could be seen on the chest area. Proudly displaying the makers symbol.

Spoiler

24a77b8a8c5aaeab5a9058ecdc226f6b.png

On Res's back at all times is a large dragon tower shield. The shield would have a golden outline, which also have three dragons coming in front the right side, their heads ready to breathe fire upon their enemies. The shield has numerous enchantments upon it, make it nearly impervious to magical attacks. 

Spoiler

9564e607eaecfae866646f498ce029ed.png

Companions:

Due to his personality and past he tends to not make friends very quickly, therefor he befriends animals he's fond of, his best friend is the small brown hedgehog he carries around with him, in his pocket.

The cute lil' guy goes by the name 'Quill' and is just as shy and nervous as his friend Res is. 

Life Style

Alignment:

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Spouse/Love Interest:

Theodore Faroe - Fiance

Family Members:

Biological Father- Lyrath Duchannes (Mali'aheral)(Missing)

Fathers Wife- Kyri Duchannes (Mali'aheral)(Missing)
-

Biological Mother- Lana Castel (Mali'ame)(Missing)

Religion:

None

Alliance/Nation/Home:

None

Job/Class:

Enchanter (Main)

Tinker (Secondary)

Alchemist (Racial)

Titles:

None

Flaw(s):

Past connections to dark beings, and dark mages.

Can be jealous at times.

Quick to blame himself.

Very shy, and stutters.

Combat

Trained Weapons:

None

Preferred Weapons:

Daggers

Backstory:

(Wip)

Roleplay Posts Involving Reese:
Pure Of Mind, Pure Of Heart
One Hell Of A Heirloom

I love the last name, it reminds me of Beautiful Creatures or whatever the books that I didn't bother reading but should probably start reading's character Lena Duchannes.

Just now, Ankathia said:

I love the last name, it reminds me of Beautiful Creatures or whatever the books that I didn't bother reading but should probably start reading's character Lena Duchannes.

Yes! Its based off it. I actually read all the books, and watched the movie (Though it wasn't as good as the books)

4 minutes ago, TheDarkIsEternal said:

Yes! Its based off it. I actually read all the books, and watched the movie (Though it wasn't as good as the books)

I think that the movie was lacklustre with one specific actor's ability, that's why I'm eager on reading the books. Hopefully if I can acquire such I will read them ASAP. 

10 minutes ago, 吳憾戰士14 said:

I want to kidnap him, hold him for ransom and send his body parts to his family SOLELY for the purpose of making a reeses pieces pun.

I'll take that as a note to avoid Artimec.

10 minutes ago, Parker said:

this is gonna be my girlfriend ha

No.